šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

4 Likes

Good old Alan - top comedian was our Rik Mayallā€¦

Yup. A sad loss. No one quite did toilet humour and violent slapstick like our man Rik. Grew up watching Young Onesā€¦ New Statesman, Bottomā€¦

2 Likes

Essential viewing for me as a teenager- along with Blackadder

1 Like

Only Rik Mayall could crash (literally) into a scene with 6 other actors and completely dominate it before wearing a dress and running off with the bride.

3 Likes

Rumour has it, he refused to do the part if he couldnā€™t completely steal every scene away from Atkinson :dracthyr_hehe_animated: Woof Woof!

3 Likes

I only like sprouts in bubble and squeak, I think because they are friend in bacon fat and there is lots of potato mellowing out that bitter taste.

Introduced my youngest son to the American Pie movies tonight (parts 1 and 2). He was helpless with laughter, cant wait till he watches the wedding and band camp ones tomorrow nightā€¦

2 Likes

Funnily enough I love Brussels sproutsā€¦

But cannot in anyway tolerate onions which many more people cannot do without.

Which again is annoying when you order food and there you goā€¦

ā€œonionā€

And when you ask to have it removed you are made to feel like you just asked them to shove a rock weighing a ton up a mountain side wearing only speedos.

1 Like

Love my onions in a sandwich, a simple cheese+tomatoes+onions+lettuce with a healthy dollop of heinz salad cream.

:+1:

puts the Vulpera in a pen and locks the door then covers it with a blanket

OK now thenā€¦

Good morning, today no work, but I woke up earlier than ever to go to a Spa on the Mont Blanc. Snow, high mountain and hot water :drooling_face: aaand a couple of hours of car trip

2 Likes
3 Likes

Xmas shopping complete :slight_smile:
Spent yesterday getting the last few bits for my better half, cheeky fry up while I was out too :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Havenā€™t got a scooby what to get the missus this year - fast running out of time lol. I hope that fry up was a full English one, greasy spoon cafĆ© styleā€¦

1 Like

Buy her TWW epic edition :smirk:

She doesnā€™t play WoW, however the TWW Epic edition will be a birthday present from me to me ā€¦

1 Like

I bought her one of those big hoodie things, a golden bumblebee necklace, overpriced perfume by Carol Hererra (sp), new coat, jumper and a few other odds and ends
Fry up consisted of 2 x bacon, 2 x sausage, 2 x fried egg, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and chips - and of course I lied about not having it when I got home so she ordered me a subway for lunch - serves me right for lying :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could always give your missus what I giveā€¦

So Iā€™m not the only one who does that lol