🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

To anyone who has lived in Florida or South Georgia…

We all know Subway is grossly inferior to the Glory that is the Pub Sub…

It would appear that you played yourself there - its a 10 from Len here, well done Sir :clap:

1 Like

As soon as they open a shop in Essex I shall buy a pub sub and report back to you on my findings :slight_smile:

Its one of the things I miss about Florida. That and Chic-fil-A

If anyone finds themselves in Florida even for a two week vacation, get yourselves to Publix for a sub and Chic-fil-A for a spicy chicken deluxe. You will thank me.

Added bonus, Publix will pack your bags for you!

You’re all talking about food and I’m starving… silence your self’s please, thank you xoxo

I’m too scared of “florida man” to ever think of going there, that guy sounds crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Florida Man is an amateur…

2 Likes

Sausage casserole and mashed spuds for me tonight…

2 Likes

Yaw’ll need one of these…

2 Likes

There are some in the UK but none near me. Never had it.

this frenchie is heartbreaking, is way too adorable :joy:

holy smokes it would be spoiled i couldnt say no to this

1 Like

Love a sausage casserole - has to be with mash too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a bit into Starcraft 2 again and completed the Zerg campaign about 1 year after completing the Terran campaign. Guess it’s another year until I do the Protoss one.

A right of passage :saluting_face:

Good job everyone on getting the 2 threads 404ed !!! :partying_face:

I was about 30 posts from the end when one went pop :slight_smile:

1 Like

where’s mine then? did you mother not teach you about sharing?

#Yucksford

You can remove all that plant life for a start. Also, one slice of cheese? The bread to cheese ratio is way off.

I regret applying for the Winter Night shifts, 7 days on/off 12 hour shifts… 7th day tomorrow and I’m already dead. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Gutted I didn’t get my last reply in. Curse the school run interrupting the drama!!

1 Like

I’ll tell you what drama is…

Putting Strawberry milkshake instead of regular milk into your Rice Krispies because you’re too busy yelling at the dog to stop barking at the schoolkids…

4 Likes