🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Disagreement is your first step towards getting slaughtered in front of the ducks. Don’t let me catch you in Warmode, sunshine.

Never seen the UK ones but if they’re anything like the UK versions of KFC or McDonalds I’d give them a huge swerve, but definitely try one if you find yourself Stateside. Also if you’re down South yaw’ll try out Popeyes and Zaxby’s…

But stay away from Taco Bell… Blerch.

We have a taco bell in Bristol… I’m tempted to try them but need to take a weeks holiday to be on the safe side :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Why can’t we murder our work colleagues again? one of those days…

2 Likes

Me, who never uses warmode:

Challenge accepted.

Really? Right in front of my cute baby ducks?

I expected a fellow void elf to have some manners. But I suppose all that isolation had some very adverse effects, missy…

if i lived in uk i would eat fish and chips for breakfast lunch and dinner :slight_smile:

it is so tasty, especially the tartar and lemon top of the fish is bis tier seasoning

1 Like

Christ, there’s rioting going on atm here in Dublin. Feral youths looting shops and setting trams and buses on fire…

Stay safe fella…

No worries, I live out in the countryside. Awful for people that rely on public transport that were impacted though.

3 Likes

guys sitting in burning public transport and saying “this is fine” while the metro is on fire around them :eyes:

black friday today, worst day of the year for retail xD i hope todays not gonna suck xD

Malicia says: These birds look innocent… too innocent. I suspect they hide great power beneath those feathers. See if you can harness it.

I then go ahead and subdue the mother duck, so that I may charge towards you with terror.

After Dunkiee go splat, Malicia kindly invites everyone alone to the party where they will be greeted kindly. /wave /cheer /threat

Malicia says: There’s a killer on the loose! You should let them know what it feels like, get them!

Lots of horde then want to kill me but there’s a problem… for them

Imgur
uhhh ohh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Curry sauce on the chips too, I hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed that for you :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I won’t deny the tastiness of gravy, but on chips? nah :slight_smile:

Chip shop gravy on chippy chips though… :drooling_face:

Shame chip shops down here are a bit rubbish, they leave the skin on the fish :nauseated_face: have to travel nearly 30 miles to the seaside to find decent fish ‘n’ chips.

You’re both wrong. Mayo on the chips. Curry sauce and gravy make them go soggy. Mayo doesn’t :innocent:

Well, all three of you are wrong so let me set you all straight.

Pepper sauce is the one you should be dipping your chips in.

May you forever be dining on Brussel sprouts…

Only TWO things should ever be on chippy chips.

Salt n Vinegar. With a white pudding…

Eurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I know what’s for my tea tonight.

a 20 mile drive to Arbroath to the Fisheracre chip shop. Worth it for the chips alone!

2 Likes