šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Lets just hope TWW brings corruption and azerite gear backā€¦

i guess yea but then there is also countries that were always expensiver and sadly we are among them :slight_smile:

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/world-int/23774-finland-ranks-as-the-seventh-most-expensive-country-in-europe.html

some items are even taxed higher aswell like our alcohol is #3 highest in eu, one does not simply buy 30 dollar 0.7L of normal whiskey because that would be waste and in other countries that same basic product is 10 dollars or so lol

same with groceries and gasoline and electricity etc, our prices are higher and myself im saving a fortune by just being cheap really, tho soon i have to go dig in my piles of gold for private doctor for my back because our public healthcare is worse than in america even tho all the high taxes we got it doesnt go for public care it goes to some politicians pocket so if you have something like rheuma that need more than just ibuprofen as treatment then you need to visit private clinic to even start have treatment and that is also more expensive here

i guess example of the prices would be estonian workers that come work here they bring their own foods and fill gasoline to last for week and return back home for weekends and they just played the world economy game, same when some fins go norway they fill gas from finland or sweden and buy groceries from here and never buy anything in norway because they are ridiculously expensive country :joy:

theres many lists to compare the prices of everything and the pricing ranking of the countries compared to salaries, like people look at norway salaries as high but they need to weight in that they also are one of the most expensivest countries in eu to live in lol

https://www.stat.fi/en/publication/cl8k7cuxue52j0cw1otr6w1t6

https://stat.fi/pxgraf/api/v1/sq-embed/5f9fadf1-52af-4c45-99e6-23bc897cd8a3?lang=en&format=svg

swizerland is funny, and the rest highest are mostly nordic countries. im never going store for groceries in iceland :smiley:

1 Like

Ah yeah, scandinavian countries do have ridiculous prices, iceland especially. I visited my best friend there and was horrified at spending about Ā£15 for a coffee and a donut. I didnā€™t realise until I converted after :rofl: and this was quite a few years ago!

1 Like

haha exactly :joy:

Rediscovered a childhood favourite todayā€¦

2 Likes

Saw itā€¦

You better believe I bought it.

(6)

Imgur

4 Likes

The only way youā€™d win dear!!

I should hunt you down in AD and just gank youā€¦

make hot chocolate with mint vodka and whipped cream to enjoy with your mint chocolates :smiley:

Never seen mini ones!

I saw one, bought it, tried it, then the thing seemed to disappear. Not quite as nice as the orange ones but it passed the time of day ā€¦

where did they go?

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

because the thread I kinda turned into my Alexstrasza (get a life you weirdo) fanpage itā€™s not only Alexstrsza I waste obscene amounts of hard earned cash onā€¦

About 400 quid sitting there and thatā€™s all I had at the time it was taken. I have them all now.

Imgur

6 Likes

I must have been nibbling the pieces while watching TV or playing WoW or something. All I know is that there was none left.

2 Likes

In RL, you must be non human - i can make a bar of chocolate last 3-4 days(my personal favourite is Bourneville Old Jamaica)

they just disappear somewhere, no one knows :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Orange chocolate doesnā€™t disappear in my world :nauseated_face:
The mint one looks tasty thoughā€¦

After Eights are another thing Iā€™m not mad on, a squirt of toothpaste sandwiched between plain chocolate? Hard passā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s all this talk about sweet things. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Why is no one talking about Eggs and Cheese?

Red Leicester on scrambled eggs yummy yummy.

3 Likes

Cheese spread and marmite/vegemite on toast is yum too - Looks a bit nasty though :smiley:
Scrambled egg is lovely with some diced chorizo in it too

2 Likes

You must have the self-control of a saint ā€¦

2 Likes

You completely lost me with the marmite. #Yucksford

This I am trying on the weekend. Damn son, what a genius idea.

2 Likes

I think you are the non human there!

Just had scrambled eggs with heavy cream mixed in, bacon and chedder cheese. (Iā€™m on keto I wonā€™t die dw)

3 Likes