šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

same, anything tasty i ever buy disappears in one sitting once opened :joy:

2 Likes

That sounds lovely too!
Try it with chorizo - the oil released as it cooks imbues the eggs with deliciousness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you like it :slight_smile: Personally, anything with chorizo is A-OK in my book, itā€™s easily my favourite foodstuff

We had it in a great big Pazzy Bake the other day, twas lush. the dish was lined with brie and the top covered with double Gloucester and cheddar.

Your killing me son, Iā€™m so jealous, all I have this morning is Lemsip and a headache.

3 Likes

Not that fond of chorizo, too spicy.

2 Likes

Doggo knee surgery went well and she coming home today. Yay! Been so anxious and it will be a hard 4 months as the other leg needs doing too but hopefully the start of being able to walk better for her. :paw_prints:

7 Likes

And also Magni.

We only healed the surface woonz. Just imagine the mess undergroundā€¦

My wee Roscoe has to go for his monthly injection and new tablets start of next month, and blood tests are due. Gonna cost me a fair bit but my wee man is worth it.

Imgur

And heā€™s looking forward to Gleneshee again if it snows this year.

Imgur

4 Likes

Gorgeous boy. Doggos 100% worth it. You donā€™t want to know how much we have spent on ours :rofl: I can see why so many people struggle even with insurance and have to make a horrible decision and am ever thankful we arenā€™t in that boat.

That is a lovely amount of snow, we donā€™t get much snow here, which is a real shame given they go so silly in it!

Well we took out insurance when we got him because I lost the best dog Ive ever had to throat cancer when I lived in Florida. Im glad I did because when he developed Addisons disease we were two thousand quid to get him stabilized and on meds or we would have lost him.

I know it sounds pathetic but there isnā€™t a day Iā€™m almost in tears remembering my Cleo and how badly I let her down.

Imgur

4 Likes

Beginning of the next expansion:

Magni: ā€œCHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!! AZEROTH NEEDS YOU AGAIN!!!ā€"

3 Likes

THE WOOOOOONS

4 Likes

no not the azerite :smiley:

i cant do it anymore with this azerite man and his obsession with neckwear

1 Like

Well then.

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on here but itā€™sā€¦ special.

Imgur

Floating in mid air AND flagged for PvPā€¦ Try to log out. Nope. Alt 4 you scrub.

No Iā€™d rather not if itā€™s all the same.

2 Likes

/e logs onā€¦ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

And when Soul said ā€œcmon then, no corruption to help ya now!ā€ Afenton be likeā€¦

2 Likes

Use the unstuck option: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

1 Like

Already did and thank you, first time Iā€™ve ever had to use it.