🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Found it!!

1 Like

First time I had to use it I was playing a rogue and did death from above on a boss in scholomance and ended up perma falling through the world and dcing. I was surprised and happy the group didn’t kick me!

careful with these, ppl have got post removed on arena section to link details or such on forum, we blur the names there if we link something. im not sure if its allowed but i know the posts have got removed for linking scores from arena :dracthyr_shrug:

As far as I know, posting the results of a Bg is not a reason for banning in itself, otherwise I would have been banned 1000 times in the Spanish forum.

ok good, i hope not but im not sure. i know that posts have got removed for linking some shuffle or arena scores tho and now everyone blur them to be sure. i guess its fine aslong it cant be interpret as offensive or naming or shaming which is kinda vague

Good grief, theres a few familiar names there - what happened to them???

1 Like

the hunters name is familiar :smiley:

i also started gearing my sv but as bm, its pretty funny now. rsham,frostmage,aff/destro/demo, disc, sin/sub and rdruid on cap atm 2 warlock. i dont think i can still make the hunter but maybe next week!

too much farm with these vaults start of season but i kinda like it to a degree as part of mmo things, never thought i’d miss thorgast but atleast the cinnamon farm was fun when it meant sockets were not tied on weekly caps

It was one of my best times on WoW since my guild imploded and some people do still play but some have moved on for one reason or another. It’s not a problem unique to WoW despite what people like to believe, Ive been playing videogames for more than 30 years, online games for longer than a substantial amount of wow players have likely been alive and there are literally thousands of people I knew and become friends with and have stopped playing because the game simply died like PSO or they simply stopped playing, like Street Fighter 2, 3 and 4 online.

Having said though, I still remain very good friends with a woman a year younger than me who was also an arcade rat of the 80’s/90’s and we still regularly play each other on old arcade games like MAME and new games.

We both agree Street Fighter 5 and 6 are complete garbage, but she hates MMO’s and said while she would love to play with me she doesn’t have the time to catch up with me as she’s a completionist, she’d want to start from the beginning and see everyhting.

I’ll take responsibility for it if anything does happen though nothing has happened before, Puny just linked the part of my post which was already visible so I think and hope she’ll be ok.

It was one of the wargames organised by Fortune Favoured as far as I recall. I never took part in those as I don’t enjoy PvP.

Some still play, others have gone over to the dark side and play Final Fantasy.

If anyone ever wants to do some PVP come join my guild on Doomhammer/Turaylon.

We are a friendly community that enjoys a bit of banter and focuses on doing WPVP, 2’s, 3’s and more recently RBG’s. You can find us regularly duelling and deathrolling outside the Obsidian enclave.

2 Likes

drags Afenton over Stop crying you asked for this, had enough of your sass missy.

3 Likes

Be careful, I’m better geared now than I was at the end of BfA!!

Honestly the funniest thing about that first event was that I was the worst geared but overpowered myself so much with sockets and azerite powers and corruption it made so much difference to show how broken that system was :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Alas, I got game-napped by the steam sale at the weekend so you won’t see me in wow for a little while…

3 Likes

All downhill from here, the weekend is getting closer :slight_smile:

looks like a socket wednesday, from 7 vaults 1 tier rest sockets :slight_smile:

1 Like

-3 this morning. Ice is here. Heating can’t even keep the house warm. In my oodie and got the portable heaters on in the two rooms we are using. Damn cold snap!

You need hygge with wool shirt and socks and hot chocolate :smiley:

This is the way

Ps. nanas make wool socks i get 5 new pair each xmas even if dont need :joy:

2 Likes

Man I would love getting a load of fluffy socks

4 Likes