šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

I would too ā€¦

1 Like

As a kid hate it. As adult I totally get it but never get any :frowning:

2 Likes

i need to calibrate this flats air supply unit for winter, its taking -4 air from outside currently and only way to reduce it is lower the flow from kitchen hood :joy:

ask santa for woolies, maybe he drop from chimney :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

i would send but you can get easyer than foreign mail delivery lmao

Well thatā€™s one Christmas present decided :o
No, seriously, thinking about it, it would be a great present

2 Likes

I know what I want for Christmasā€¦

Mariah Careyā€™s head on a plateā€¦

That damn song.

1 Like

no dissing on carey she a cutie :smiley:

i got a song for u in music thread can u match it!

Wearing my motorcycle thermals under a sweatshirt this morning!
Just ordered 3 more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there. Is someone here from Scotland? Iā€™m going to Aberdeen next week, I donā€™t really know how heavy shall I dress

Are you used to cold weather? If not dress heavily, itā€™s on the North Sea coast and it gets very cold. Youā€™ll be approximately 70 miles away from me!

Commiserationsā€¦ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Depends how used to the cold you are too. Like scandinavian minuses or just little english minuses? :joy: Layers are always the answer.

I live near the Alps, in Northern Italy. It gets cold but I donā€™t think as much as up there, though Iā€™m used to high mountain cold. Iā€™m probably going to wear a thermal shirt under the other clothes just in case! Is there snow already?

1 Like

Scotland - up to minus 20 they wear skirts and t-shirtsā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

You better believe it lad!

https://scontent-lhr6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/200947826_4167050983358123_7040878211688670736_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=7f8c78&_nc_ohc=VER_ybx3a2UAX8NxE05&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr6-1.xx&cb_e2o_trans=t&oh=00_AfAzdNuhFM-fDZPCx8U0J54c-YoSbnFkzOxoz-dH3Onquw&oe=658FC146

Well I grew up in Glen Isla so I know what mountain cold feels like, itā€™s not like coast cold coming off very cold water. It literally cuts right through you so wrap up warm.

There isnā€™t any snow yet and likely wonā€™t be any unless you go up the Cairngorms.

4 Likes

I very recently took up an offer for Spotify Premium just because awful Christmas music is now cropping up in the ads. :smile:

2 Likes

Every time I go into a storeā€¦There it is. Lurking in the airwaves like someone dragging nails down a blackboard.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll note that as another reason not to go inside the outside world!

I have a good meme about that, but it would get me a vacation courtesy of the forum modsā€¦

Currently listening to ā€œhere comes your manā€ by Pixies - great to have an office where the manager has the same taste in music as me :smiley:

RIP Shane McGowan :cry:

2 Likes