🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Very sad, I didn’t realise how badly ill he had been tbh

We wanted to test camping on winter so we slept one night on -25 in regular tent without stove with my sibling. Both used two sleeping bags put top of each other so layers really is the key :smiley:

I usually wear long sleeve and wool shirt during winter and on outer layer i can just use something like wind jacket even during -20.

No I’m going there for a wedding so I expect to stay indoors for most of the time, although since I will be staying there up until Sunday, after the ceremony I wanted to go to Inverness on Saturday if I find the time.

1 Like

Hello there. Bought 1 month with token after 9 months. what’s new?

1 Like
1 Like

I found this to be the case with motorcycle gear too.
You can spend a lot of money on getting your clothing, or just layer up and stay warm :slight_smile:

1 Like

As directed, what is the soul special pizza? If it is just a hawaiian I will be disappointed.

There was even a video but I don’t know Soul’s youtube name unfortunately.

idk about wedding but get some wind proof jacket and a wool shirt and woolen socks for gore-tex sneakers. never goes out of fashion and if your like steve jobs you can buy 50 pairs of same turtleneck like the guy had, shame i only have 2 i need atleast 2 more :smiley:

ye and its just practical, its said that rain/wind proof jackets and gore-tex water proof sneakers are some countries national wear, finland is one and i believe england too :smiley:

1 Like

i believe ive seen some with marshmallow and other type of candy on top and pineapple :pineapple:

he was trying to tease the native italian guy with the choises for toppings of the home made pie, im not italian but even i wouldnt had touch it with a 2 meter pole :joy:

put pineapple thats fine but candy and pizza or crisps on top thats no!! or the pizzas were they flip kebab with fries top of the pizzas!! almost criminal!!

I usually dress up with a long coat, wool turtleneck and a pair of Dr Martens, although I will use a pair of monk strap there which I think won’t be that good at insulating :sweat_smile: and well, formal blazer with trousers, shirt and tie, but I guess that won’t be a problem for as long as I stay inside.

2 Likes

dapper very good :ok_hand:

i would suspect no less from italian :smiley:

buonasera

Eheheheh buonasera!

That depends anyway, I also use lots of leather jackets but they’re not as warm as the coat, so they’re no good for Scotland. And, the black coat is fine for a wedding as well.

Long coat definitely goes for wedding better than my wind jackets style from sports and stuff stores that i wear all year :joy:

1 Like

To be fair though, we’re not all like this (us Italians I mean), especially when we’re not from Milan (which has kind of a mainstream fashion I don’t really like anyway), but I like clothes AND I am a designer, so both friends and co-workers usually pay attention to these things (in a good way though!)

My IRL transmog is as important as my wow one!

1 Like

Aye it depends alot if one lives in country or city, rest is stereotypes but media tells us that italian and french are more stylish or like make effort to be, im the opposite im a old guy who wears practical but i guess i also care enough so ppl dont stare some raggedy homeless guy :joy:

I think main thing is how one carrys himself aka is confident but still if one walks to store looking the the dude himself from the movie then ppl would stare and i just want to buy milk and bread without being stared :joy:

1 Like

I’m with you here, army surplus combats, slip on shoes and usually a motorhead t-shirt in the summer, same but with a hoodie of some sort over the top in winter, and a padded parka thing to keep me toasty :slight_smile:
I’m also old and starting to think I might start to need looking at dressing a little more age-appropriate, then I think “nah” … :smiley:

Nothing wrong with motorhead imo lol

Im really boring honestly when it comes to this, just black tshirts or turtlenecks and some jeans or sweatpants and wind jackets mostly and winter we have to cover ourselves to wool here. shoes ppl use whatever but i love this one pair from salomon even tho i dont trail run i just like that my feet stay dry and i can use same shoe in forest and town with same money, could always rent something if invited to a more classyer occasion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do tend to go in for walking boots as well, especially in the winter, I’m working on wearing in a pair just now but they’re still at the hurting my lower leg stage :smiley:

They are just too practical, i love it. Same shoe winter summer autumn from city to country and nothing a change with wool or cotton socks cant adjust regarding temperatures aye