🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

there is no comparing italian, french, latin or asian cooking to many other countries really, they are king :smiley:

only one dish called karelian hot pot, is pretty good stew and national dish of finland but still pales in comparison to any asian or italian cuisine

if i go see my nana she makes this karelian hot pot and tries force 5 new pairs of woolen socks she has made to take home with :joy:

3 Likes

Caribbean cuisine is good too - you need to try Jamaican beef curry, it’s lovely, pretty hot and great for these cold nights

1 Like

yeah that made me think of gumbo, i should added cajun dishes too you are absolute right, french, african and spanish influenced meals i believe :smiley:

1 Like

I feel this may be an FF soy sauce/ eat weird food for lols video type situation that you will actually live to regret :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

he will defile his shirt, im sure of it :joy:

smell alone even when opened outside is repulsive the rotten fish

1 Like

Black pudding supper for my dinner (or tea as we call it) tonight!

Black pudding and chips from the chip shop. mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmm

lol that video of the soy sauce expiremnt was filmed and while still lurking in my video creation folder will never been seen by the public.

Says every Englishman who then cried as this happened.

People want pineapples to their pizza enough to make an argument over it, i cant honestly tell anymore at this point what anyone want :joy:

1 Like

best part of that entire sketch is when he goes into complain and Eric Idle then says “You want to complain!”

Thats how I feel when people complain about a late delivery.

1 Like

sometimes people just want to have an argument :joy:

i love when they hand you 30 places for day and you can tell you can have time for half counting in traffic. atleast on long distance didnt have to deal with that when you can just drive, i dont miss the stress from either, almost anything else is less hassle :smiley:

I do love Mexican food too. There’s this restaurant where I always go and have an Enchilada with habanero sauce, along with sangria and margarita which is one of my favourites. It’s sooo tasty!

1 Like

The infamous latin mamas and their way of cooking into your heart, collegue had 3th wife from southern americas, he said he like the sassiness but that it can be dangerous to forget anniversary, we worked on oil refinery diving inside oil tanks, i guess he was used to dealing with all kinds of pressure :joy:

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums, you have not missed much on the forums its still the same 20-30 people posting going round in circles nothing changes but it is good to see you.

3 Likes

It’s fridayyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Works Christmas “do” tonight - tex-mex type restaurant followed by bowling and beer :slight_smile:

Oh, is that not from the same people who made Life of Brian? I see they’re as silly as always

1 Like

It is - there was a TV show called Monty Python’s Flying Circus, and they went on to make a few films - Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my favourite

2 Likes

25th December will be remembered for eternity as the day Brian was born.

4 Likes

I loved Monty Python … I think everyone my age did. It was anarchic and totally unlike the sort of comedy our parents watched.
The films came later. It’s difficult, but I think Life of Brian is my favourite closely followed by the Holy Grail.

2 Likes

I think everyone will have the image of Brian throwing open his wooden shutters to take in a breath of morning air seared into their memory forever.

3 Likes