🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 1)

The side projects by the Python team were good too - the ones I remember being Rutland TV, Ripping Yarns and ofc Fawlty Towers

On a tangent, I really need to stop getting into drama/troll threads but they’re so addictive. :joy:

Give in to the drama and enjoy!! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Have this one on me, Soul…

2 Likes

You’re all individuals!

YES WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!

I’m not…

You’ve got to think for yourselves!

TELL US MORE!

No No don’t let anyone tell you what to do!

“OK Alright that’s enough…”

OOOO THAT WASN’T A MINUTE!

Oh yes it was…

OH NO IT WASN’T!

Now stop that!! And go away!

RIP Terry Jones.

1 Like

I spent all my likes in that thread while waiting on my friend to end his baldur’s gate turn. Why is there even a like limit (: I just wanna spread the love

1 Like

Ye, they are wild bunch. Aint no other country that plays with puns like brits either :rofl:

1 Like

Hello ppl it is 1.12 :joy:

Honestly? I loooove the vibes during christmas. Yes, they could use some new music, but things seem way happier and more uplifting than not

Ohh cool, we doing this.

2 Likes

I have been grumpy the past three and cba to even try this year as I have a very poorly puppy girl to take care of. However, I like to dress up my toons on WoW and am looking forward to the new stuff.

2 Likes

i love the 50-60’s xmas songs. they have a vibe. always works as get to that holiday for me, it is time to kick back and hygge, there was even the christmas truce for this :smiley:

:snowman_with_snow: :santa:

Hope she feels better soon then :c

She is in for the long haul. Two knee surgeries, one was done monday. It is hard work but she is doing better now, however won’t be fully recovered until about march I think.

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing well yourself, it can be very draining

2 Likes

Exhausted because she wakes up at night and declares that wearing a cone is unacceptable and she needs soothing back to sleep… but otherwise good!

1 Like

Love a lot Monthy Python. I watched 10 years ago spamalot in ny in theather (there was john clees between the audience) and i had a “revelation!”. Since then ive seen all of the short and movies.

4 Likes

Have a nice weekend y’all! Today it’s Christmas Tree decoration time! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

No Xmas tree in our house - just a winter pagan theme on our coffee table :grinning:

1 Like