🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

:saluting_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the likes new user Forumsage of 1 post, I do appreciate it. I believe all count for tl3 anyway. Say that is some interesting choise for name, if you like what were saying do feel welcome join in the conversations and to have talk with people here as that is what we are here for. Welcome and have good.

1 Like

Well, today i dinged level 53 IRL. Still 24°C here. Lovely Chinese takeaway tonight, and given a choice of womb ejection day pressies - my family’s way of saying ‘meaningful choices’

5 Likes

Congratulations, had to have one of those recently aswell. The level up irl that is. :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I assume you’re the one with the beard :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

No cake unfortunately- just beer, but have to be careful as I’m at work tomorrow afternoon as a home deliveries driver

3 Likes

Happy birthday!
It’s mine next month, though I won’t be disclosing the level I will have dinged :cry:

5 Likes

Happy b-day though, despite your misfortune.

72, right? :upside_down_face:

I’ve reached the age where my bday is best just passed in silence with no attention :joy:

2 Likes

One has to go out to dinner!!!

1 Like

I reached that age at 6. When at the end of the day my mom asked me if I had a nice day (there was a party) and I answered: Not really. Let’s not do that again.

Never had a party again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My youngest kid never wants a party, so he has never had one (except some close family over). He has social anxiety called selective mutism and a birthday party would be hell for him. I do force him to go to parties he is invited to though, but i go with him so he has a safe place if he needs it. And we usually leave abit early if he cant get into the group and enjoy it.

3 Likes

Im surprisingly often at work on my birthdays :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We had an MVP meeting once on my birthday and I had a bottle of prosecco on standby.

Now im intrigued, you guys have meetings? Do you get together and talk about all the silly shenanigans the rest of us get into on the forums? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah, prosecco (or any fizzy wine) isn’t my thing at all. Give me a good glass/bottle/barrel of red and I’ll be happy.
And now it’s time to go and cook myself a stir fry. Hoping I remembered to take chicken out of the freezer this morning …

2 Likes