šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

I love most wines, and cocktails and cider. Not mad on beer.

I canā€™t deal with lots of people. It drains my energy like nothing else and I just want to leave.

On the other hand; I was in a band for 9 years and being on stage is absolutely great; the bigger the crowd in front of me, the bigger the rush (I was one of the two singers).

But parties in general I canā€™t stand. Thankfully my friends and family all know this and donā€™t invite me, so I donā€™t have to feel guilty when saying ā€˜nopeā€™. :grin:

3 Likes

1 Like

When we were in Amsterdam we had lunch at this place that made amazing cocktails. Drank so many since it was paid by my partners company :joy:

3 Likes

I donā€™t like beer at all either ā€¦ or cider (too many memories of under-age drinking straight out of the bottle and not being very well afterwards ā€¦)

1 Like

I get you, i get very drained around crowds myself. Even small social settings can drain me alot.

4 Likes

My friend and I used to drink Martini as teenagers and as an adult she still canā€™t stomach it. I still quite like a Martini on ice with a slice.

1 Like

I also hate parties. I donā€™t get them. Much rather go out and have a one-to-one over coffee or something - not that I am particularly able any more or have any IRL friends left but maybe in the next 30 years who knows :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I just get cake, few presents, and the day is the same. Christmas is also like that. Just meeeeeeeh.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, same. Iā€™m usually dead tired even after a D&D session. But I like gaming with my friends enough to go through it. :wink:

I usually spent 1 day of Christmas with friends; we mostly eat and play a boardgame or TTRPG.

2 Likes

Happy bd in advance for our forum nana. :smiley: :bouquet:

1 Like

Depends on the company, can spend whole day with some ppl even big groups and then with some would rather not spent 15min longer. Strangers however in large cityes those drain me too. Ive found forests remedy for that, just go wander in some areas on own and half hour charges batteries full. I think its just normal, theres alot ppl in towns. Occasionally some start talk random and then just go with it. Its not too bad, I dont hate ppl or anything. :smiley:

1 Like

We used to do that but havenā€™t for many years. I think I am just missing memories of being a little girl more than wanting anything though. The magic has gone for me and I actually get quite grumpy instead. It all feels fake and forced and is constantly in my face. No other holiday takes up a whole month. I now understand the grinch :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow saw corn cakes from dumle sold as ā€œhealthier snackā€ with chocolate and caramel crush, had to try. I wonder what else could be marketed as health food if covered it on chocolate. :joy:

2 Likes

Happy.birthday!!!

2 Likes

Star ready for italia - svizzera??

2 Likes

How do you prepare tesla, im picturing football scarf and perhaps few beers and snacks too. :smiley:

1 Like

I thought it was 70 at the moment - unless you have a time machine that goes forward a few years :rofl:

An Irishman, Welshman and a Scotstman walk into a bar - An englishman would be there too, but hes still in Europe lol (football joke)

1 Like

Couldnā€™t care lessā€¦ :eyes:

3 Likes

Oof out of bounds :dracthyr_sweat:

2 Likes