šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Its satrurday and the buddies normally i watch italy with, will be on holiday. So probably ill stay at home alone with a beer.
Nothin special

1 Like

I mean, if we kick out Italy itā€™s going to be fun, but Iā€™m not really following this yearā€™s EMā€¦ and Saturday Iā€™m in France anyway (not in Marseille, i promise!!), I probably will just forget about it. :eyes:

Now this is interesting! Some Fuji Golf nostalgia :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Oh man, last time I were invited to watch hockey I went with a sixer and then watched the hosts sleep on couch through the game, I were like thanks for inviting me for this event. This was years ago tho. Home doing whatever one likes to do most is nothing to be looked down upon is what Ive learnt so far. :smiley:

3 Likes

Also, here in Switzerland ice hockey is way more popular anyway (forza AmbrƬ!! Lugano mā€¦da!!) :eyes:

1 Like

If its hockey I watch shoresy, jared keesos spinoff from letterkenny, its funny :smiley:

Ill never forget finland lose sweden 6-5 from 5-1, it crushed my spirit for sports. Still see nightmares. 5-1 lead how do you lose!

1 Like

I feel that way about most things humans celebrate; birthdays included. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. The last celebration we truly had was Kizzy (doge) coming home from hospital when we thought we were going to lose her and then turning 10 a few days later. She had many treats!

2 Likes

90s SEGA ad: The more you play with it, the harder it gets REACTION. Clip taken from Episode 26 - Video Game Ads that went too far.

Nice - got a ticket for Francis Rossi solo tour next year (those of a certain age will know who he is), upgraded to a meet and greet which means i get to meet the man himself and chat to him for about 2 minutes prior to the show

I suppose Iā€™m not ā€˜that certain ageā€™ then. :sweat_smile:

Never heard of Status Quo then, Tah ???

1 Like

Oh I have. But never heard his name.
Itā€™s not a band Iā€™ve ever been into.

I googled him, right before you posted. I was like; ooooh him.

Seeing that name I was expecting some italian opera singer or something. :joy:

2 Likes

Happy caturday

1 Like

As long as it isnā€™t during the night :scream:

More danger in city at night than in forest. Took shortcut through one all the time as kid and think that if imagination start took over in the dark. :smile:

2 Likes

factually true, but woods at night still triggers more primal fears in my monkeybrain. :laughing:

1 Like

I remember doin some woodpath very early in the mornin b4 dawn during the santiago way. It was scary: once i saw a cow and suddenly i thought it was some kind of monster ready to kill me and feast with my body!

2 Likes

Omg BEST TV SHOW EVER!!!

1 Like

BERK! Feed me!

a firend of mine will go to southern finlnad in september. could i show you (when sheā€™ll send me the plan ofcā€¦) and @sinny her travel plan?

1 Like