šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

https://i.ibb.co/bFBHzD8/DSC-3616.jpg

Lol theres zebras here now :smile:

https://i.ibb.co/9vKKv6c/DSC-3618.jpg

Zebras and segelbƄts pretty versatile view for one day

1 Like

1 Like

Watching this much lauded documentary about Celine Dion amd her illness- ngl, its interesting and also heartbreaking to the point itā€™s even got me emotionally moved. Glad i saw her in concert in 1999 when she was at her bestā€¦

2 Likes

Uujee got 2 hpriest and 1 wlock duelist now, wonder what would make next theres still month left of season I believe.

1 Like

One guy mentioned celine dion when they were listing canadian female heros for international womens day in letterkenny, then they all agreed that anywhere in the world everybody loves celine dion. I didnt know she were canadian but I agree shes great. Hope shes not in too much pain. :bouquet:

4 Likes

celine dion

Shes screwed when it comes to perfoming live now - like Phil Collins and the last Genesis tour, basically has to sit down to sing. Although they both can still sing better than a lot of acts these days

2 Likes

I like CĆ©line very much. Sheā€™s been through so much, I hope she will get better soon! :cherry_blossom:

Today I spent more time outside, I was getting a bit ā€œstuckā€ at home with anxiety and stuff. Sometimes itā€™s nice to discover the simple things again. I like to take random photos when Iā€™m outside, to capture a moment. Like this one I took downtown, near the train station. :train2:

4 Likes

Iā€™m more known on here for my preference of rock/metal music, but Celine is an awesome perfomer in concert - may i point you towards her 1999 concert in Paris (i believe its on YouTube still) to see the best of her.

is this fabled outdoors is what we call ā€˜touching grassā€™?? love that scenery

1 Like

Itā€™s not the most flattering part of town, but still nice enough I guess. :smiley:

Iā€™m very eclectic when it comes to music, I love beautiful melodies and harmonies. Then the genre is not that important (not into the hip hop etc. scene though). I love some good melodic metal too, especially from Finland. :finland:

2 Likes

I would sit in shade and drink mohitos here, it looks nice dude. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to try out that ā€œOld Wild Westā€ steak place some time, seen it plenty of times but never actually went inside (itā€™s not long since it opened though). :eyes:

4 Likes

For a fast food chain, itā€™s not bad. The few times I go to a fast food itā€™s either that or KFC

3 Likes

Mouse scroll started to die on start of year bought mouse, its kinda problematic as I go through targets with shift + wheel. How are these products this bad. Gonna try return and its prolly okay but wouldnt suspect 90 euro products sensors start break in half year use. :dracthyr_sweat:

Does anybody have mmo mouse that has lasted them longer than 2 years, I went through 2 nagas under year and click sensors started break then I tried corsair that last over year and now Im on my second corsair that start show this wheel breaking in half year. Is there any product that lasts 2 years for the full warrantys time lol.

1 Like

Not sure what qualifies an mmo mouse but Iā€™ve used the logitech MX Master since it came out like 10? Years ago.
Only swapped it once for an identical one once it became a little too dank after years of usage ^^
Still works 100% though and I have it as a backup.

Comfortable
High quality
Perfect amount of buttons.
Ludicrous battery life
Magspeed wheel is amazing
Software is decent and not mandatory

good morning.

4 Likes

Bad morning. Woke up early with a banging headache that no painkillers are helping. Been like this on and off since Friday. Bleh I say, bleh!

But I am in a good mood as it is wednesday and I have lots to do! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

4 Likes

Good morning!

5 Likes

the sky, blue? really? here its grey like cement.

3 Likes