🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Johnny Drama from Entourage, what did he do. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Have a fantastic time.

1 Like

He said he has app still so Ill try lure him come engage with us with some Italo discos on music thread time to time.

3 Likes

I wish I had holidays too :sob: have fun!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy provence!

3 Likes

Autogrill break near Novi Ligure :wave:

3 Likes

1 Like

lol i queued for a +6 brackenhide on my VDH and it was actually +6 nokhud which I haven’t been that good at tanking in the past. But! It went smooth as a bell. Was so glad.

3 Likes

Nokhund is fairly easy for VDH. One of my favorite dungeons to tank this season. Cage or stun mobs that cast Rally before 1st boss, pull mobs from green aoe before 3rd boss with your sigil as it gives damage taken reduction and you’re golden.

1 Like

But it has the deadliest enemy in the game - birds. Can you imagine if it had frogs too.

Aren’t DHs basically fel birbs?

Too much nature!

1 Like

NHS Ninewells.

“We are here for your healthcare journey”

Have some Angel Delight. Oh dont worry, it might look three days old but we assure you, its fresh!!"

“Something moved in it you say?”

smashes violently and repeatedly with hammer.

“There you go…”

2 Likes

Soon as Im out of this place, I will be in the nearest Burger King quicker than you can say “tasty food”

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of BK myself. But you enjoy it!

1 Like

I would choose burger king over mcdonalds any day if had to pick one. But on another food related topic, ppl look up “Detroit style pizza” Ive just now learnt of it, its like lasagne but pizza. :open_mouth:

https://ooni.com/blogs/recipes/overloaded-pepperoni-detroit-style-pizza

1 Like

I prefer Maccy Ds over BK but it’s funny how people are always split.

An American friend prefers In and Out and I don’t think we even have those over here. We do have Five Guys but I really find that overpriced for what they sell.

I liked McDonald’s for breakfasts. They do a great porridge. Their hash browns and bacon and egg sarnies are good too.

The maccy in my town is terrible, even the line for “fast food” take from 10-20min wait and meal cost you 9 euro for some burger that tastes and looks like its been on shelve under heat lamp for past 3 hours after it were made yet they have the audacity to charge 9 euro for it. Then if I drive bit further for BK at the far end of town they give me these smokey flavor burgers with bbq sauces and the like and Ive never eat a meal or burger there that didnt taste anything else than fresh. This my experiences trying the both in my town. I cant stand it that the concept is “fast food” and then wait 20min in car in our towns maccy on the line even if see just 2-3 cars infornt of me. I get so worked up I might just drive away without take my order. And then if I wait the time its some 3 hour old dry burger that costed 9 euros. They should send Ramsay scream in this place, its a total joke here. I could go supermarket and take 2 slices of white bread and put some micro heated meat between it and it would cost me less and taste more fresh. :joy:

1 Like