🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Lawl I luv ya, ya madman

1 Like

All traffic related accidents in the world would say otherwise, any vechile operated from taxi to bus to truck is responsible for all the lives around them everyday, I guess its one of the reason why for truckers example are these mandatory rests which sadly they have to spend min 8 hour on their work place with no pay. But I edited it as I realised it would be whataboutism to compare commercial flight pilots to other careers work rights, still if we do compare then making 20k euro month from hauling tourists to holidays on autopilot in sky and spend nights between flights in hotel rooms which are also paid time and full covered I would say pilots have it pretty decent compared to many other job.

The other careers unions for drivers dont care even if they work 40h week free cause theyre resting 8 hour per night in their work place on their “own time” in their trucks. The pilots strike from Finnair were understandably hard to understand for ppl imo as they make 12-20k$/month salaries with benefits here and have good work conditions, they make more money and have better work conditions than doctors example.

For other funny comparisons we have law that prevents nurses go on strike but it doesnt prevent doctors, theyre free to strike for more money and they did as did the flight captains start of this year. Needless to say any nurses working through covid were not very thrilled for these doctors strikes and the like when law predicts it for themshelves cause of their medical training but the same law doesnt prevent doctors for some odd reason even when its the same thing being responsible for lives with their medical training and all. :joy:

1 Like

I considered between ship mechanic or driving on land, the difference were 4 years education to go sea or 6 months to drive trucks in same year. Neither end up being good, transportation by land options union and work conditions are horrible and considering Finland dont own many ships anymore nor haul cargo like other countries ships and how ships under other countries flags are employed with 3x cheaper labor than finnish sailors it would be tough career to start, should went for IT like my mates, something with pcs. :joy:

1 Like

The Finnish produce all the good racing drivers :joy:

This one legendary driver surname is strange as it only translate as “Hangover” on English. :smiley:

2 Likes

Obligatory Saturday Lunch pics

2 Likes

Good looking asian place with nice view up high on roof somewhere.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s built on top of the multi-storey car park and they have an outdoor part too, which was just too good to miss today.

Nice, I could spend half day easily in place like this. :joy:

1 Like

You also have:

Mika Häkkinen
Kimi Räikkönen
Valtteri Bottas

And a few more. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah good formula drivers. :checkered_flag:

Some hockey players too, Teemu Selänne #1 :smiley:

1 Like

So doing IT for their F1 team would be the best job. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/n1z2PZY/DSC-3660.jpg

The harbor cafe is playing some 70-80’s soft rock songs so loud I can hear it like I was there as Im resting beside rock 2-3km further on a hill. Man it would be nice to have boat on summers. :joy:

1 Like

Timed a +7 AV, but the group didn’t say they wanted to do the skip, so had to go back and get percent after the last boss lol

Out and about meeting new friends

lol, i’ve seen that cat cam before, its great.

1 Like

And Jari Litmanen

2 Likes

Tokyo Cowboy looks interesting, Japanese businessman goes Montana for company paid holiday and gets idea to try make cattle ranch a profitable business model. 9.2 imdb. :smiley:

1 Like

Litti litti Litmanen, he is good man. He showed on those commercial campaign that played everywhere targeted at getting kids into sports with a slogan “everybody plays” :smiley:

2 Likes