🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Please guys, this is the peaceful part of the forum. Usually. Can we keep it that way?

1 Like

As much as I appreciate the dozen likes from someones alt named Sodum-bloodhoof sudden on my posts all at once, I want encourage them to join in the conversations that they enjoy liking from people in here for example, they shouldnt have to be afraid like people from behind such army of alts created for these names to be used in forum. I encourage them to join in the conversations they appreciate so much with their likes and preferably join in with a some character they play the game for some content as I would hope nobody would just pay sub to like people with 100 alts with somesort of offensive names on a video game forum that requires sub as that would be pretty ironic.

2 Likes

It’s a competition of who can post the most yummy looking foods. I assure you my pics of real food are not really comparable.

2 Likes

ive eaten absolutely nothin. could i take a pic of my empty table? :smiley:

2 Likes

Depends. Is it a nice table?

1 Like

I dont drink coffee and im not a big breakfast person in general. Unless its hotel breakfast, then i can eat alot :laughing:

2 Likes

I had coffee and a piece of chocolate, since I got up at uh… 11am. Kek. Usually it is cereal. Still, if I am ever on holiday I love the buffet thing, not that I can eat most of it now. You know those mini muffins they have? NOOOM.

1 Like

I ate so much breakfast when we were in Amsterdam, croissants, mini muffins, omelette, eggs, fruit, mini pancakes :drooling_face:

2 Likes

The only time you eat tonnes of breakfast to get your money’s worth and to fuel you for all the trekking about!

1 Like

nah. an old wood table with some cut in it. firewood

3 Likes

That sounds pretty nice I want to see it now!

2 Likes

I cannot go for the heavier options like bacon and sausages and beans and all that, thats too heavy for my tummy in the morning, but i can eat loads of the rest :laughing: i love croissants. Just eat them plain with nothing else.

I’ve definitely gone off them, I am not generally a breakfast eater but they do have the most marvellous selection of jams…

1 Like

My exp from one of those were with gf from this one hotel in Finland when we wandered downstairs into this room meant for breakfast with the room fill with other couples all in their own tables set in strict lines and set just for 2 people, the breakfast room had no decoration nor there played any music just white walls and maybe 50 tables for 2 ppl or so and all sitting on theirs and eating their breakfast in quiet and avoiding eye contact from the next couple half meter away on their table setting. I didnt feel like eating nothing that morning it was too weird. I would suggest never spend night in this spa hotel. :smiley:

Now cruises buffet is another matter, those with nice view of sea and loosely set decoration meant for relaxing atmosphere and people scattered around the dining area instead of set in some strict lines like in army, there I could easily eat my stomach full. Even wouldnt mind spend some time in. :smiley:

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/jNXFzVV this is from 5 years ago. now is a lot worse (im not at home)

3 Likes

is that not to dry? but i think i will try it :smiley:

That’s a nice table.
I like how you have a 5 year old picture of your table :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

:smiley: Its good looking table (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ┻━┻

3 Likes

Not for me at least, a good croissant should be «buttery» enough to not be dry :smile:

Found one hotel breakfast pic from amsterdam so will add that for Nim :blush:

2 Likes

google photo :slight_smile: i gifted it to my ex GF since she wanted a table like this (previously owned by my grandmother).

1 Like