🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Ooo… that mini muffin looks very tasty. I think Sinny wins the continental contest.
I have never put anything on a croissant I’ve just eaten it… have I been doing it wrong all these years? Oh well.

1 Like

Wanna see my tabol. Would give me reason to empty it, its triangle shaped and fits perfect in this small apartment leaving room for the kitchen area :smiley:

1 Like

Havent tried putting anything on either, they are delicious enough on their own.

2 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/Kw03xy9/DSC-3669-1.jpg

Theres mine and cup of coffee for demonstration for use. :smiley:

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ┻━┻

1 Like

its a stylized version of a star destroyer

1 Like

The other half was lost on transition to new apartment, gave it away. Its only mere half of what it used to be.

┻━┻︵ (°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

3 Likes

Well, I tried. Don’t blame me!

3 Likes

Starney that is not a cooked breakfast! But I will eat it regardless.

2 Likes

But why are only posting breakfast? This could be a nice summer snack. :eyes:

Because there is an order!
Continental
Cooked
Snack
Lunch
Afternoon Tea
Dinner
Dessert

• Icecream
  • Cake
  • Pudding
  • Pies… okay this one is gonna take a while

Supper

3 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/RcbwJmT/DSC-3673.jpg

Ill have this before head out, its considered as breakfast usually but couldnt bother do anything else than put stove on while play arena. :smiley:

2 Likes

As I wait shuffles and roam yt, were suggested random abbath appreciation, my new favorite random yt content creator :smile:

1 Like

I’ll soon ruin that.

One of my specials

Imgur

I like making Italians cry or smash their fist through the screen screaming in an Italian accent “WHATAA DA HELL EES THEES!”

1 Like

RP vs real life

If it was like walnuts and blue cheese or something I could have understood a theme. But whole walnuts. Are you nuts! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

The whole walnuts will break a teeth, this is not the way to fill a pizza :smiley:

2 Likes

Replace them with meatballs. Who wants to eat whatever the frick you put on it? :rofl: HOW DO YOU EVEN?!

2 Likes

You all have to admit, it’s a pretty pattern.

taps your nose
Ssh. Don’t think. Embrace the Soul Pizza topping!

Err isnt a bit hard for teeth?

3 Likes