🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

The bottom two are too close. Try again.

1 Like

Anyone else concerned that there is a wolf among us and teeths are mentioned :dracthyr_comfy_red:

2 Likes

They get softened in the oven!!

I think I#;; male one with lettuce and cucumber tomorrow

People mentioning the Netherlands reminded me of a great breakfast I had in a hotel there … it was this:

(not my pic - my photos are in such a muddle in so many files it would take several years for me to find my specific donut)

2 Likes

1 Like

Now I dont say this couldnt be, but I fear this to be bait, would whole walnuts really get softer in oven or would they hurt my teeth when attempting to bite and it would be too late by then. I am doubtful for this. :smiley:

1 Like

Grapefruit pizza wouldn’t be nice though!

2 Likes

Give it a try!!

Souldefiler Pizza Inc. is in no way liable for any damage or injury to parties or people who try a Soul Special.

2 Likes

It’s not THAT strange to have walnuts on pizza, just… whole? How do you eat them?

1 Like

I’d say foodpics with FEET in them is automatically disqualified!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Technically they are footpics as well… :eyes:

1 Like

I feel we are on the verge of new trend about to start :joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes i search for something and instantly regret it…

3 Likes

In France I saw the “Oasis” drink that I loved as a kid during the summer holidays in Côte d’Azur, I didn’t buy it now in Provence (and I regretted it), but today I found out that they sell it at the Migros here, even in my village!
Had to buy it. :smiley:

1 Like

So we are talking about feet now?

No More Crusty Paws :heart_eyes_cat:

Hint: The product is completely useless.

Carolina reaper chili sausages from wilhelm today with spaghetti, I wonder if would guessed the right sausage this time aswell if posted a pic. It might not save the world but it will save the day in summer barbeques if one of the guests have the ability to name and say ingredients and brand of every sausage on the grill by from just looks alone. :smiley:

2 Likes

Get your feet our my food channel!

1 Like

Today on Tuna Tuesday

I wiped my eye edition. https://www.tiktok.com/@trippyhippy420710/video/7229920839360318766?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Can’t feel my tongue edition.