🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Why, thank you.
The antlers are a bit much, but I so so so love the little birds that come and land at your side when you wear it. Blizzard should do more stuff like that through glyphs imo. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Damn that’s hot! Lombardy I get but did you Finns all collectively forgot to shut the door to your saunas xD
Got a break with the weather last night so just had to get out there as well.
Had a window with no rain and no wind. Same temp in the water as the air after the sun went down. Perfect for a midnight swim.

2 Likes

Beautiful shot soul regen like troll racial in there :grin:

It was only today and in south, warmest day in weeks and next week plenty of rain again :smile:

2 Likes

That sounds more like typical nordic summer weather :sweat_smile:

Never a dry summer.

1 Like

That skeleton looks very under dressed

3 Likes

Can’t complain about it showing too much skin at least.

2 Likes

Aside from the shoes, that witch outfit is actually quite good.

I almost forogt about that post. It was a fun silly night ingame, that’s for sure. :laughing:

Search for stormwind guards song for lions pride inn, the tune start repeat in my mind now when ppl mention the inn :smile:

1 Like

:thermometer::bath::joy: Temperature check with Great Grey Owl :owl:

Humid summers are the best !

Nothing wrong with different sized fruit bowls, if thats offensive to people there is probably a reason for it.

I’m danish, i don’t do this whole humid thing if it’s anywhere above 25 degrees.

2 Likes

Hello from the other side! Maybe I will post with this character in the future. Still unsure. :eyes:

Also, humid summers are not fun. Can’t wait for the 33°C next week! /s

1 Like

Humbled by the humidity, high humidity humilitied my hubris :smiley:

2 Likes

Meow Mix - “The Shelines” Director’s Cut

Good morning! :sun_with_face:

good mornin. ive done from 20-60 with not 1 but 2 overpowered chars in remix. 1h and half. it was madness…

I’m not even pushing that hard, this character still shows level 15 here but it’s actually already level 42 (like the 80s band lol). :eyes:

Yesterday I bought like 10 mounts all at once, it felt really amazing. I have 10 different shades of cranes now! :laughing:

1 Like