🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Bleeergh I ate too much for breakfast.
Full fat yoghurt + keto protein powder + a sprinkle of keto muesli was a bit much.
Especially after that very non keto pizza I had last night :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy national day !

Forgot how much fun shadow priest is. I undeleted a level 50 and was just getting it to 60 but I may now go all the way to 70 and gear it a bit before pre-patch :dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

The Dark Iron mount quest line is one of the cutest things in the game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Was looking talents and couldnt help thought of gnomes when saw this, emphasis on the players size increased 5% :joy:

2 Likes

Running out chars to push duelist, 6 classes now. Could still make shaman for seventh or push something elite before season end to have something to do. Would like have tww talents already and new season begin they look nice :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

What?! I don’t remember that!

Meow Mix Jingle of Sorrow – Endless Hiss (Audio)

You can get it after you unlock the Dark Iron heritage armor. You can only use it with a Dark Iron though.

How lucky is donald trump?

Guy used up 8 of those 9 lives today.

Happy it wasent worse.

:man_mage:

2 Likes

Letterkenny affected the way so many commonly used phrases are seen forever onwards now :joy:

1 Like

Did his security say ‘Donald, Duck’

5 Likes

Couldn’t help but laught at that :rofl:

1 Like

2 dead (1 the shooter) and another protecting his family and 2 in hospital still in bad way, nothing to laugh about really. I dislike Trump but would not wish harm on anyone but anyways this is not the place to discuss it.

2 Likes

He dont say anything often but when he do it usually were something good, mastered the “dad jokes” could say :joy:

2 Likes

I was merely laughting at the play on words. I’ve not actually seen the news about it, just heard things. I dislike Trump also, but that doent mean i wish him or anyone any harm either.

2 Likes

Witnessing yt with tier lists being uploaded now for content as for what they find most fun hero talents in tww, atleast one with sense to add that its subjective whats perceived as fun. Soon we have over month to find our own fun from pre-patch and then another month or so after season begins for meta to develop for the cookie cutters to be discovered and the tier lists in terms of power. :smile:

1 Like

Tier lists are just to generate traffic. They aren’t worth paying much attention to IMO.

1 Like