🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

To be fair I just rolled my eyes for the suggestions from all these yt algorithms now and their tier lists, dont see how they would be useful yet. But they gotta make content so I understand why. :smile:

Im not going to jump the gun here, we have over months time to discover what we perceive as fun from pre-patch soon and then it will take atleast close to month after seasons start for any relevant tier lists to appear in terms of power for talents and such, anything for the moment is just in terms of fun and not really for else unless one want hear someone elses thoughts on these then thats cool.

2 Likes

I do not require an intervention but, I have got carried away in Remix

I have two more lined up ready to go.

I see one inconsistency in pattern, like one friend from here said theres an intruder :smiley:

3 Likes

Old wizard has mastered sarcasm, okay bye :smile:

2 Likes

I have lots of paladins on my account. I didnt understand who the intruder is, i didnt get the joke :blush:

Theres the one holy to break the pattern of retris, tesla spotted it first and called it an intruder in somewhere else that I cant recall but I remember liking his joke :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah a few of them were levelled holy for the faster dungeon queue
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
Thank you for the explanation, i was so confused

2 Likes

The happy thread

2 Likes

Or happy painting!

Taking a Peek at Burrowing Owl Chicks Happy Monday

A Gift Challenge for Bimbim the Owl Part 1​:bangbang::gift::owl:

Good morning! :eyes:

1 Like

Love Onetrickpuny. Clever dat.

1 Like

cute baby animals

Feeding Great Grey Owl babies (graphic) #shorts #owl #birds #feed #baby #owls #nature

Thank you :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Are there enough letters allowed for Mylittlepuny I wonder …

5 Likes

Some names I’ve wanted to try are hit with the limit, google say it’s a 12 character limit.

Mylittlepuny is exactly 12 :wink:

2 Likes

I guess it would be best as a Tauren, closes thing I can do to a pony XD

1 Like

This is brilliant :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

Someone has it already :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes