🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Yesterday I did this questline, with the “puny” Plague Eater (which was actually cute), I thought of you. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

:dracthyr_love_animated:

I get lots of screenshots from friends whenever there is any mention of ‘puny’

2 Likes

2 Likes

thats an awesome name xD

nooooo i was thinkin a mylittletesla but are 13. a shame

1 Like

MyLittleTwi
or
MyLittleLuna

xD

3 Likes

Mylittleluna!

3 Likes

D’aaaaw widdle wuna

3 Likes

Who won the Soccer match?

I believe Spain did.

Punyelf?

Puny the prime Evil?

1 Like

Sitting at the airport waiting for the check-in to open up. Hate travel days. Had to be out from the apartment at 10:00 am and plane leaves at 17:30 :sweat_smile: extremely boring!

2 Likes

Go to the lounge and enjoy some drinks, that would take the edge off. If there is one

but normally the apartment how has a storage palce where you can leave your stuff. Ok not always. mmm sometimes. ok not so often.

They did, but my mom had an earlier plane so we went with same transport as her. The kids didnt wanna swim in the pools or anything today so figured we might aswell just wait at the airport.

1 Like

It is only fitting for twiluna to like mylittlepuny, twiluna is one of the my little ponies. Dont ask how I know :joy:

3 Likes

Twilight and Luna are separate ponies :slight_smile: so i jsut combined them xD

Luna is best pony though :3

4 Likes

ah damn. im sorry about that. once i stayed in malaga airport 6 hours after i really understimated dramatically spanish public transport. it was by luck i had some good turtledove book with me

1 Like

would make excellent vanity plates for one, any who has money to buy one probably could also afford request for own lisence plates if the letters fit and are legal. would make fun name :smiley:

1 Like

ah ah you know? when i chose tesla as nick name i came from niceta (coniata, a byzantine writer) and lordsoth (dragonlance infamous villain) and i switched to tesla cuz i loved david bowie in the prestige. I Think tesla never existed back then.

1 Like