🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

8.99 a month is hardly a whale.

I pay more than that for toilet paper.

There is even a video on youtube.

It was quite funny when a number of streamers l/youtubers said “wow bad, we are going to ff14, best game ever” and stopped making wow videos and not long after came back to wow stating how much better wow is. Some even said they quit wow but kept playing it.

Shows you how much it really is about the money and not caring at all about the viewers or having credible opinions.

Bro come on :man_facepalming: So we are all supposed too believe you pay for a monthly sub. But you abstain from playing the game like it was your holy vow to god and never do it. <.< And yet you have this much opinion and stuff to share on your heart about the game and us all?

People aren’t bullying you anymore. And harassing you. Its okey if you play wow.

1 Like

Hearthstone priced the average player out of the game with too many expansions.

Hots, well thats dead.

They killed OW with ow2.

Compaired to diablo 3 , diablo 4 launch was a catastrophic failure.

Wow is suffering bad expansions after bad expansions with only promises of a brighter tomorrow which alway end up as lies.

They use call of duty tge same as ea use fifa.

Its just a mess all over.

Cute Fennec Fox squeals and Squeaks Wagging tail Sound On!

I am not gonna lie twiggs… A huge part of me feels like your just saying this. So you can defend your self against all the ones who bullied and harrassed you before…

But I never once actually believed you genuinely stopped playing wow and just payed a sub. Just for the sake of defending your self against them…

I mean truly? You just payed a monthly sub too defend your self against these haters? But you have no interest in the game?

Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!

Let the Hate Flow

I am not a vulpera Sith lord xD Oh my god. Seriously? Thats how I look?

1 Like

i never lie … truth bends to my will

1 Like

Best starwars meme.

I like twiggs! I have no ill will against him truly. :man_facepalming: No after this I better retire. I just sound like chancellor Paperplane the more I talk.

“Everything is proceeding as I have forseen”

Just a golden opportunity for a meme post.

ngl it really gets my goat when people dont believe me when i tell them i pay real life money just to come on these forums and tell lies about my life for no reason

ofc im mad now really ruined my day and got a red face to boot

1 Like

Who is bullying me?

Truth is blizzard in the wider gaming community out side their fans have a absolutely diabolical reputation.

For lots of reasons aswell.

I think that is why prime WoW days are gone.

Who is bullying you? Come on dude… we have all seen it. this entire time…

I don’t know what you did in the past. But there is a huge group of people determined to not let you go…

they wont give you another chance… But the rest of us and all else have seen it it.

ever been mad enough to punch through a metal door?

happened to me once … i got so mad because i was dressed like a hoodlum at my place of employment… and i can do whatever i like mind you … but my boss dared talk to me about it so i just punched through a vibranium reinforced door like it was nothing

keep in mind i do work out like 41 days per week so i am really strong and handsome…

1 Like

Anyway -.-