šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Im not lying

1 Like

No I gotta askā€¦ honestlyā€¦ What did twiggs do to get you all hone in on him so severely? to this extent? For this long? Like youve all done it for so long nowā€¦ Everybody can see that somethings going onā€¦

Twiggs posts are not that bad that this is deservedā€¦? Like come on.

Let him go.

1 Like

That is their problem have you seen me acknowledging them?

You all dont flag them.

So dont blame me for why they are still here lol

Hilarious :slight_smile:

Nha but I am tired of seeing this everytime you replyā€¦

And I am tired of seeing you defend your self against themā€¦ Yes you do aknowledge them.

Like this is gang stalking and harassment. And I donā€™t know what you possibly did to deserve this level of prosecution and forum stalking.

Then do something about it and flag them

You all are going after the wrong person in this case lol.

I donā€™t know what your past is with these people so dedicated too sabotaging you like this.

But I reported them all.

Nha if in the future and you see me in a thread. Feel free too post. And I will forum pvp them all down if they bother you.

Flagging for what? Using the name Twiggz (or a variation thereof) and making up wild stories for a laugh is not breaking the CoC

Falsely flagging howeverā€¦ Thats not a good thing.

1 Like

They are just trolls , so flag them as such.

The very people posting here are these trolls.

Dont listen to a word these people say about this situation if you want it to end.

Get them flagged its that simple.

Your literally defending this? Are one of these fake ones on your characters?

I cannot stay away for a while and the thread derails.
Here we go again.

No no by all means defend gang stalking and fake characters being made to misrepresent you :man_facepalming:

I just dont see what twiggs did that honestly deserves that

Did twiggs murder someone or what?

did i ever tell you about the time i was in jail and decided to break out by collecting all the pigeon feathers i found in the yard and sticking them together with toothpaste to make a hot air balloon

ngl it was tough to hide it in the corner of the prison yard but there was a conveniently places bush i used to conceal it

ofc once it was complete i managed to fly up and over the walls and escape but i was so excited by my success i flew too high and the toothpaste got too hot and gummy and the feathers came unstuck

kind of hurt when i hit the ground but i wasnā€™t in jail anymore and i made it to work on time for my 84 hour shift

2 Likes

Doubt its as malicious as you think, just people having a laugh. Seeing it occasionally makes me smile yeah. Itā€™s not like his actual posts are much different :laughing:

Iā€™d say look into it but itā€™s probably better not knowing tbh.

Im not blaming you for this .

But you fueled this situation by mentioning them.

Better to either just flag them, ignore them or block them

Also this undead guy shows everytime this happens and trys to escalate the situation.

Best to ignore them too.

Not that malicious just a bunch of people having a laugh? Like every one of his posts has his points and everything he says twisted and turned out of context to make him appear as silly and or as bad as possibleā€¦

Like without exceptionā€¦ this has been going on for so long now literally every average forum poster can see that there is some serious ill intent for Twiggs happening.

Let the dude just be a free poster like the rest of us? What did he do to deserve this stalking and prosecution? Do you know Uvall?

1 Like

Hes been following me for years like thisā€¦

Is what it is.

Im heading off now anyway cyas :slight_smile:

Despite his claims I am tired talking about him and unfortunately people canā€™t discuss it without risking a suspension anyway so theres no point.

So instead letā€™s just change the subject. Heā€™s had enough attention for one day.

1 Like

Just get him to show you his post history, they hide it for a reason.

you may both be masked vulpera but I guess that is one thing you doā€™nt have in common then lol

1 Like