🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Dragonlance :heart_hands: :heart_on_fire:

3 Likes

House Of Torment | Launch Trailer

I waited 40min for shuffle on my warlock where 2 heals and 1 dps are afking and griefing each other cause theyre angry from something from earlier rounds. I get 4-2 win out of it but this is not fun, man was this bad idea to make mode with 6 rounds and rotate same people play with and against each other. How did they not see this would become problem after few first rounds. Our team healer were afking one round but so was enemy teams dps so we happen to win as 2 dps 2v2 but yeah, ppl are waiting 40mins to play this and their seasonal achievements are tied to it. It just blows my mind thinking how this got into game like this. Even with common sense should never be multiple rounds designs rotating same people play against each other and then as team after. :smiley:

1 Like

You know who i haven’t seen in a long time is Eliques… Is he maybe on vacation?

Or maybe sub ran out? Or they changed to another char to post on. No way of knowing unless they come to tell us.

1 Like

Ive been thinking for while now to read all of them again, its been a decade and I remember parts there and there. Could perhaps read them now and still enjoy the story. Its good fantasy like tolkiens lotr. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Got a small spoiler, I think it may be time for a break until I have done the TWW story. I am notoriously bad at taking breaks though.

1 Like

Can’t believe England lost! Actually I can, Spain were way better. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Same… it was hidden but i clicked and now im spoiled…
But im not able to take serious breaks from here… so …

What do I need to avoid clicking?

I would like a spoiler link too please

trees…

2 Likes

Everytime you post a link like that I get nervous. Just post the video. Or can’t you?

I sent a report about my clones, i “think” action was taken against them maybe.

I think they might of been one of them :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Let’s hope so. Those clones were really annoying.

edit; lol, you got “Twiggered” but they surely got triggered. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

If theres internet one could play wow from there, dont know why the oblivion music tho :joy:

1 Like

Bonjourno,

given the fact that my soon to be goverment wants to kill our banking industry, are there jobs available at Unicredit ? kekw

Buonasera,

I honestly have no idea, you should ask Tesla and Vandalino about that, I speak Italian but I’m from Switzerland. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

(our banking system is not in a great moment right now, since all that Credit Suisse fiasco). :eyes:

2 Likes