🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Hey buonasera signorina, guess what im hearing for rest of night thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Mmmh…let me guess… Roxette? :smiley:

2 Likes

No it is this :joy:

2 Likes

Haha ok I see now. :joy: I’m not a huge Jovanotti fan, so I didn’t get the reference. :melting_face:

This jovanotti sounded good too but it was louis prima buona sera buona sera that start earworm me when you throw buona seras out there :smiley:

From roxette it would be joyride or spending my time :musical_note:

Ive just listened radio in work while drive so many hours row that will hear all the songs for rest of life even when not listen music :smiley:

1 Like

Its called football in Europe only the misinformed yanks call it soccer.

Lol I knew one who all in hood called machon, dude looked like the wrestler randy savage “macho man” but without the enhanced muscles :smiley:

1 Like

UBS is such massive bank that it pretty can’t die (or would bring Switzerland with it)

On that server.

1 Like

No one could match his promos, I used to love watching him as a kid

2 Likes

And Hulk Hogan :joy:

1 Like

I never liked him tbh, there’s only two matches he was in that I enjoyed, when he wrestled Andre in WM3 and the Warrior in WM6. Other than that while he was undoubtedly the star and your dream as a wrestler was to get a run working with him he never really did it for me.

My all time favourite was the Big Boss Man, it was both mystifying and terrifying how such a huge man could move so fast, and my fave tag team was Demolition.

But these were the days before the internet and kayfabe was somewhat believable because the wrestlers knew each other, they respected each other except for a handful, a lot of wrestlers hated the Ultimate Warrior because the Warrior had no respect for the business, and the managers like The Brain and Jimmy Hart just rounded off a great nights entertainment for the kids. The only time I was somewhat shocked was when during the feud with Jake the Snake and Rick Rude, Jake pulled off Rude’s tights. Rude was notorious for trying some outrageous stunts during a match. Rude being Rude had decided not to wear any underwear so of course the audience got quite the eyeful.

When I look at the WWE now… It’s like watching someone tearing down your old house and forcing you to watch.

I remember for me it was before wow and bg2 had launched so I think somewhere around 2000, our group of kids spent time at friends place playing video games and read comics and wwe were big back then on telly yeah and we did watch it too. I remember them from there, the friend whose place we always went were fan of undertaker. Good times :smiley:

1 Like

The CATina

Cats eating raw fish - Kittens eating fish | Feeding Cats

True but all my chars are on Draenor. I even deleted all my characters on Silvermoon and rerolled them on Draenor when we could have cross faction guilds.

Someone wanted that name, and they got it first, so they can enjoy it. I just need to think of some other puny themed name.

Who took my name?!!

There better be a Punysher or Thepunysher in there somewhere.

3 Likes

Die Puny Elf

World of Warcraft puny elf

There is a lack of a great range of puny elf videos.

https://www.instagram.com/punyelf/

Lovely black cat.

I got best name on my shaman on Draenor and nobody can have it, its variant from freya to fit orc theme, the name is Reyja :smiley:

1 Like