🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Neither would get my vote. Also I wanted play my affli but theres 2x hunter, rog, hpala lobby and they use trap,scatter,blinds,repe on cd in my team removing dots without realise. Im scared to make any line either to paste start of each round like “dont use x / y” tried think how one could enjoy playing affli in shuffle with random comps but I think its even more doomed than heals fun wise. Theres so many abilities in game almost on every spec that remove conditions on target that it wont ever be enjoyable with random comps.

1 Like

I’m searching for a hotel for my holidays but it’s so difficult! In the end I choose the Belgian coast (a bit weird maybe if you live near Italy), but I want to try out something different and honestly Bruges and the coast have something fascinating (and I went to France and Italy so many times already so it’s time for a change).

But I can’t decide which hotel! (I know, first world problems lol). :eyes:

Getting my money out of my country was also a first world problem kekw

Come Finland for holiday :smiley:

1 Like

I will come for sure! Maybe next year, now it’s time for original fries! :fries:

2 Likes

Lol the fries are big as fingers, fries like this would go nice on seaside diner

2 Likes

Today is my bday. I went to eat with my family and had a gin tonic with someone I know, fortunately was pretty chill day.

6 Likes

Also, I need to meet this big boi before he’s gone forever!

Happy birthday!! :partying_face:

I got no tl3 to paste picture of cake but can wish good level up nevertheless :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

1 Like

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

What is that and what happens to it, it looks to be made of straw do they set it on fire somewhere. He has good looking moustaches :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

It’s a tribute to a local artist, and I think it’s to commemorate the 75 years since his death. I have read in an article that it’s made of wood and covered with straw, and will be fully recycled (sadly, I really like it!).

So yeah, it’s now or never (I believe they take him down in September). I love this kind of art!

Happy Birthday! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :cake:

Midsommar in scandinavias they would make plaform for it in sea and set it on fire for ppl to come watch bonfire from it 100%, frizzle would bring the gasoline :smiley:

3 Likes

They actually do something like this in Zürich, it’s a tradition to determine if summer will be good or bad (weather wise). It depends on how fast the Böögg explodes. The faster, the better summer it will be. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It’s kinda funny to see but I feel bad for the poor guy… :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah some traditions are just strange, the bigger the explosion the better summer :joy:

2 Likes

If you like time limited art they make a giant picture out of apples with a new motif every year in Kivik.
It’s very impressive in person.

2 Likes

Saw the pvp news, thought of you

1 Like

Yeah I have feeling that work aint going to be more safe than the straw one, you make äppeljuice out of this and serve it to close friends on summer garden gatherings :slight_smile:

3 Likes