🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

2 Likes

Happy belated womb ejection day :partying_face:

3 Likes

Also Ieper/Ypres is fascinating though a little more complicated to get to … and not just for the Menin Gate ceremony. Most of the town was reconstructed after the 1st World War exactly as it had been before, including the cathedral. But that might be a bit too much out of your way this time.

4 Likes

Damn if would be possible to become warlock in real this is the pet I would get, could probably even conjure allergies away given the other magical capabilities aswell

3 Likes

Personal ad for lonely goose: update after 1 year #shorts

Cat publishes physics paper and becomes highly respected feline physicist :cat2: #shorts

There are already soloable fights but when LFR comes with the war within for these raids I’ll be more than happy to support you in getting this raid down

Night ride surprise yesterday, with my partner. This is Turin seen from a mountain nearby:
https://imgur.com/a/pX5UeNV

3 Likes

Good morning! I’m surprisingly in a good mood, usually I’m always rather grumpy in the morning. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :eyes:

1 Like

if i can be intrusive could i join too? is the only mog in miss for pally in df

Tonight I’ll be DMing another D&D session. And it’ll be 30 degrees here. Oof.
Have a nice weekend!

3 Likes

Well, nobody said it’s happening yet, I just offered to help out as usual

1 Like

That’s cold !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Police cat patrols Amsterdam

Best job in the world. Cat napper.

10am here in the UK and its already 25°C, rising to 29 this afternoon. Glad i cleaned my car yesterday when it was cooler

Perfect moment to have the sessions setting play out in a desert or the nine hells.
Or a winter setting if you’re cruel xD

1 Like

Gonna get to 26 here. Perfect drying weather but otherwise I am staying in with my AC!

It’s already 29 here, it’s too warm

27 here in Lincolnshire- i must venture out and get some liquid refreshments at some point this afternoon

1 Like