🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Arghhh, it’s 30 here. But it’s gonna plummet at the weekend.

Fixed it for ya :rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely :metal:

https://i.ibb.co/0C6kbVZ/Thunderstruck.png

Strange its pouring rain and thunder here for days :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Do you know the name of the island on the picture? The fortified walls look something like from medieval, I guess its somesort of fortress on the bay that served to protect the harbor back in the day. Would be cool place to visit. The hill and the amount trees groving in there makes a nice touch, its almost like it could have its own forest there on miniature size. Would be funny sustain some ecosystem in place like this and keep the rest of world out. What better place for it than island surrounded by sea. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s about 30 here and I can’t cope with temps like that. Luckily tomorrow it looks as though it’ll be a little cooler when I have to go to London.

It should be island of Procida, photo taken from island of Ischia (Italy, near Naples).

1 Like

Nice, if I can have internet access I could play wow from there. Perhaps even grow some oranges in the garden with the trees. Oranges and internet access what else do we need, I take suggestions.

2 Likes

I’m hating the temps today. Unbearable.

2 Likes

Same. It’s not even extraordinary hot (around 30), but the humidity is on the highest levels, the air feels outright toxic.

Opening windows in the morning doesn’t really help either (opening them now only brings more heat inside). :hot_face:

Thunderstorms are awaited for the weekend, let’s hope they change the air a bit… :eyes:

1 Like

31C here with 39% Humidity

I wish we only had 39%… it’s 75% right now. :sob:

1 Like

31c and 71% hum :hot_face:

1 Like

Awful, that’s got to feel terrible

That sounds horrendous. Hope you’re indoors somewhere cooler.

1 Like

I feel like take a page from twilles book and make poll to ask what all one would take with beside access to play world of warcraft on a closed island with its own ecosystem and what all one would feel they needed there beside the obvious like orange trees. I feel this is something I wanna see answers for and make poll in my mind of the suggestions to be taken in consideration for possible future use. :smiley:

3 Likes

Related the weather topics, I find too much humidity having humiliating effect when tshirts start soaking from sweat and all. :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

Seymour gets a girlfriend

Saw all reviews related new costners western say its too long for being over 3 hours. Zack Snyder directors cut of Justice League were 4 hours and all Lord of the Rings movies have been 3 hours or longer, Ive enjoyed all of em and had no problem with the length but I would never go into movie theater to sit for 4 hours, I watch stuff on my own pace in the comfort of my home. :smiley:

1 Like

It would appear ive lost TL3 - nil probelemo though