🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Theres alot conditions one has to maintain for it unless it was from beta I guess. It do seem like awful alot work and forced upon, meaning I dont want to do anything cause I would be farming tl3 I would do it if I genuinely wanted so. I dont like some of the conditions it had when I looked the list, it has the possible outcome to become something where its farmed with stuff ppl make just for the sake of the tl3. It would be nice but I stopped care about it for this sake. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

29C and 60% humidity here. :frowning:

I went to the gym today, its been moved into a badminton court temporarily with no air conditioning, was 31c outside but 35c inside the gym lol.

Everything you need to survive, thrive and rebuild society:

I’ve been watching way too much primitive technology xD

1 Like

Just dress in gym wear and carry a water bottle, doesnt matter if you sweat loads then people just assume you had a hard workout.

I sweat a extraordinary amount atm while working out because i took 6 weeks rest with injury so my body hss stored a lot of excess fluid from inactivity.

And even that is too long :x

Remotely working is nice, I don’t get to wear any clothes !

2 Likes

Collect Cats Under Raining Storm Build House for Cat Shelter

1 Like

Lol actually insane coincidence that you said that, I was in park today and doing pull ups beside road when guy without shirt or footwear appear along the trail wearing only these mma type briefs. I wanted say joke about emperors new clothes but he seemed more Slavic than Fin so figured he would not understand me and I just nodded for greetings and the dude reply with same. So some just running barefeet with no shirt or nothing but briefs around forest for training on a rainy day, thats pretty back to the roots type stuff Id say. :joy:

Related thunderstorms from weathercast I dont know where they went but here it was just bit rain and otherwise nice day like usual for stroll in this park. Was bit disappoint it was just rain with no thunder.

https://i.ibb.co/7Q2KBfk/20240719-212804-COLLAGE.jpg

2 Likes

I’m doing in the morning, it would be mad going at lunch !

Is that even legal ? :o

In forest I guess no ones watching what he wears. He was running the trail barefeet too which were more impressive and strange imo cause roots and rocks and stuff. Has to have pretty hardened soles for this. :joy:

On other topic, I dont know or care what it is but bought some named surimi sticks and were positively surprised. 3 euro 250g and very yummy fish or whatever it is. :smiley:

Oh yes minimalistically and with primitive technology and nothing but the essentials and access to internet to play world of warcraft ofc :smiley:

2 Likes

Internet access should be a human, I mean druid right.

Magpies are stuck in the fence.

Not as hard as cat.

Pur

It is Friday, we play world of warcraft and eat cookies and listen some chill tunes. We got life pretty good I would declare :joy:

3 Likes

Battle Cats Friday Stage (Hard)

https://i.ibb.co/6Fb77bR/nightshift.jpg

Wait shuffle 24min and it end after round 1 for guy joining with dc, then 23min for next que. One time the que is not 40min it still is 40min. :smiley:

1 Like

Or rather what he wasn’t wearing in this case

3 Likes

Maybe he was German (or Swiss-German), they are more “relaxed” when it comes to nudity, they also seem to love going barefoot for some reason.

In fact in summer here you can often see them as tourists walking with their bare feet in the middle of town, even when the streets are scorching hot. :eyes:

1 Like

Evolving Ultra Form CAT-10 GIGAPULT! (Battle Cats)

Heya. Good morning from a very hot milan. Goin to lake maggiore today with friends.

2 Likes

Countdown to Caturday: Cat Battle Skills