🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Pink grapefruit is pink, regular grapefruit is yellow :dracthyr_nod:

Actually I’m not sure now. The stuff we get here does tend to be that darker colour.

Nope there is yellow grapefruit

Learning stuff on the forums, once again!

1 Like

Different types of grapefruits. That’s a white grapefruit.

2 Likes

blood orange with sugar on top for me

1 Like

They were always yellow when I was growing up. Didn’t like them then or now … though why put a strawberry in the middle? Never seen that before.

I’d not heard of egg butter but it sounds delicious - eggs & butter are 2 of my favourite things. Scrambled eggs is just eggs beaten with a bit of milk and stirred in the saucepan until it gets as solid as you want it to be.

Almost everything looks delicious in the pic except there’s no almond croissant which makes a breakfast complete.

1 Like

I never add milk to mine, just scramble and cook in butter. I’m probably doing it wrong bu that’s what I like xD

2 Likes

How to put someone on ignore on the forums?

There are two ways depending on whether or not they are hidden

Either go to their profile. So using yours as an example

You will see the drop down on the right hand side has three options.

If, however the person hides their profile you will need to add them in your own settings. You do this by clicking on the icon of your char in the top right. Then select ‘profile’ from the mini icons.

This will open another menu where you can choose preferences

You will then be able to choose the users tab which will look like this

Simply add the person you wish to ignore or mute to the relevant section. You just need name and server in the usual format.

1 Like

The last person id expect help from. But thank you I guess? Thanks Puny

1 Like

https://i.postimg.cc/2jm13J93/Elegante.jpg

Think my lock would win every tmog competition she would attend to, it has that look of going home from evening ball. :cocktail:

Its either that or “true self” as friend put it after turn me into witch.

https://i.postimg.cc/XWmjxpWL/Witch.png

In any case, I love World of Warcraft. Hows your day. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

It do seem it combine two best thing in world, if not count the bacon thats missing but I guess one could experiment adding it :smiley:

Its pretty easy to make aswell if one wants to test, after boiled eggs just need to break the hard eggs and add them in room temp butter and mix it and add salt for example if so want. Parsley and chives also go well in it.

We put it over bread just like normally would spread butter and perhaps add some cucumbers on top. Its really tasty.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks, theyre the two layers of her, of my wlock just like in any onion would be. :black_cat: :mage: :broom:

2 Likes

Isn’t about time you got TL3 :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

That’s a grape. And it’s a fruit.

2 Likes

I should had applied for beta! Would got tl3 with it if realised lol

2 Likes

I got the beta and didn’t get TL3. Dont worry I will give you enough likes.

I wish it was i have my first physio appointment wednesday.

Hopefully get some better painkillers and maybe get signed off work for a shift or two.

Never get any painkillers in the UK and just told to stretch. Hope it goes better for you and you get some relief.

2 Likes

Ty, also in uk aswell.

But im going private rather than nhs so hopefully will work out differently.

What have you done to yourself?

Sorry if I’ve missed an earlier conversation.

1 Like