šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

The most common joke that I see related is ppl being claimed of not notice when other had spent 200 euros for hairdresser and something that they did notice the bill later. Cant say I havent paid attention atleast, I noticed the difference asap. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Yes, i will have to update my clone accordingly :laughing:

1 Like

It say new user for any other character than main for trust level, and need hang around on forum for while till it give permission to post. :dracthyr_nod:

In that case you an already join!

https://www.youtube.com/@SwitzerlandisLife

Unreal places, Switzerland is on some own level. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Yes you can! We must spread the presence of the Punyelves to all corners of WoW!

Maybe I should make a shaman called Twinny/Twinaaki

3 Likes

Are we going to blow Orgrimmar then ? :o

1 Like

Orgrimmar sounds like a very lucky guy.

3 Likes

Thats clever!

Blizz also love their popular references.

2 Likes

[removed*]

3 Likes

Hasnā€™t Org suffered enough? Itā€™s not like it looks pretty or anything.

Dont need be pretty to deserve love too, orgrimmar looks nice imo. I like the primitive orgrimmar horde theme and ud gothic theme that look like halloween type setting from addams family with also all the comical twists, I love this type of theme, dark humor with gothic look. But I also like Boralus the maritime harbour town and Ironforge the city under the mountain. Theyre my favorite places in wow. :dracthyr_a1:

Definitely this.

Whats Guild JQMHS short of Tesla? :dracthyr_a1:

The interesrinf thing is they changed name a lot. I never remember when i joined

I mean, Iā€™m not spoiling the movie, given the fact itā€™s a relic of ancient time, but how does it end ? Blowing everything up ! YEEEHA !

Itā€™s right, setting a capital city in the middle of the desert wasnā€™t a good idea. God joob Thrall, coulda selected a better spot !

Open your nose, smells like cow crap !

Ngl, gothic :drooling_face:

[removed*]

So many countries in world speak spanish that it would be one of those beside english that could be potentially beneficial to learn little I think :dracthyr_a1:

Wait when you learn the job title yhdistelmƤajoneuvonkuljettaja :dracthyr_lulmao:

Ah season end, rated modes turned grey. It was a good run, now 5 week wait for next. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know a single word of Spanish but Iā€™ve understood everything (Iā€™m Italian), Iā€™m always impressed by this. Does this work the other way round too?

ā€œPerchĆ© ci sono moltissimi giocatori che parlano spagnolo nei server privati! E che non hanno imparato lā€™ingleseā€

2 Likes