šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

ITā€™S WEDNESDAAAAAY!!!

How am I going to sleep now?

Shuffle with the ingame voice option could probably be interesting social experiment. :joy:

Thanks might have a look

Big OOF that US maintenance has now been pushed back even later. 19:00 PDT

We might actually have to wait until 10am :dracthyr_a1:

Thatā€™s earlier than scheduled. It was always going to be longer maintenance even before the US had lots of additional extensions.

Converted to UK time it isnā€™t!

I canā€™t help if people are using their local time zones vs announcement times :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

But either way the scheduled down time was 3am - 11am so weā€™re still on track atm. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I know theyā€™ve had to disable Warbanks NA side due to some critical error and I saw that Shamans and Paladins donā€™t get new talent trees yet either.

I loved sports in school.

In my final year i was taken into the southwest athletics team, and was taken to compete at university level in long jump as a reserve.

I didnt get to jump though, but was a interesting experience.

If i could go back now i would of taken swimming a lot more seriously.

Training for it like i train now.

Edit:when im at the gym now i see a lot of kids around 14-20

Training pretty hard, i respect that, i wish i did the same back then

If i knew what i know now back then about mucsle growth and the benefits of extra bodyweight, i would of never had any body image anxiety and would of probably been twice as big and stronger than i am now.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on with all the Puny copies D:

Itā€™s from a joke about some grumpy user and their usual accusations of Puny having a fanbase that do her bidding. She said that sheā€™d love a Puny Posse so we made one!

Wednesday :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
Servers are up!
My warbanding took all of 5 seconds.
I didnā€™t fall asleep until after 3am and now I am wide awake.
LESSGO!!!

3 Likes

Good morning! Iā€™m feeling so overwhelmed right now, because of the Pre-Patch, and I also should work from homeā€¦ priorities! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thatā€™s definitely a solution

This is me too. I always feel overwhelmed at patch days but this one didnā€™t seem too bad, though I need to look at the talent trees for the first time.
I too shouldā€™ve been working as I suddenly realised at 10.15. Sigh ā€¦

There are too many errors in your UI. As a result, your game experience may be degraded. Disable or update the failing addons if you donā€™t want to see this message again.

If anyone else has strange mouse behaviour in game there seem to be some fix with changing enableMouseSpeed to 0 in config. Tho I dont have anything for mouse in my config found under retail nor can I go look its cvar in AdvancedInterfaceOptions as the addon doesnt seem to be updated. If can find SET mouseSpeed and SET enableMouseSpeed under config those would be it. And here I felt sorry about not apply for beta and here I am anyway, this is the next month ahead now. :dracthyr_hehe:

Update/remove all your addons and it works fine.
Turn mouse sensitivity off once in game - for some reason it isnā€™t on the login screen.

Well just got back from the physio, they think it is a trapped nerve in my neck.

There probably isnt any damage and that my strength will return to normal over time.

4 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/pZJfrfw/20240724-201127-COLLAGE.jpg

Warm day and sunny, went for picnic before start figuring what all changed

1 Like