šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Iā€™m going to treat myself to all the missing plate mogs

2 Likes

come onā€¦ see if from our perspective from the average visitors on the forums and poster? You condem him? And he is trying to just be another posterā€¦

Your condemnation is severeā€¦

What could he possibly have done? This is too much.

I like the huge cliffs in England and Ireland and Scottland shores, but only seen them from google so far, we dont have similar here. Maybe someday can go see some of them :dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

Will you guys shut up about the drama or the thread will get closed.
Now eat some cake.

5 Likes

I am sorry I shall stop.

1 Like

Iā€™m diabetic!

grabs a handful of giant skittles

But yes. You are as always, correct.

You will hear no more from me about this ā€œdramaā€

2 Likes

Keto cake.

Iā€™m sure Dundee FC tried to sign him onceā€¦

2 Likes

Well as yā€™all talking of food and its almost midnight here but as Im hungry Ill make some copy pasta which is only pale comparison to what our Italian friends from here would call pasta :dracthyr_lulmao:

He was bloody great, Puny - in some respects his solo stuff is better than Iron Maidens recent stuff - i migjt post some pics from where i was standing

2 Likes

Nr1! Thanks for sharing.
After brave new worldā€¦ few maiden songs are acceptable.

1 Like

Im just about to make my own dinner, chicken stir fry. I get too wrapped up in MoP Remix, Iā€™m nearly 70 though and Iā€™ve done all the lfrs for this week.

1 Like

Ive also been playing all day and forgot to eat, its a bit late for dinner but I guess its weekend so whatever, we can eat at midnight aswell. Thread need more food pics and bacon sandwitches, lets try get that going on coming week :smiley:

1 Like

Alright, my sub should be running out soon so I bid you farewell :smile: dunno when Iā€™ll be back, as I didnā€™t buy TWW yet (might not even do it, or at a discount).

Stay strong frens :grin:

6 Likes

Bai bai Dunkieeā€¦ Hope you join us again for the war within at least

1 Like

No why does this keep happening?! I make a random post! And you all just die at the same tiem!

Like whole eu forums goes to bed at the same time!

Oi stay awake damn you ><!!

Itā€™s bed time. Off you go little fox.

4 Likes

How do people even come up with that kind of thing?

4 Likes

that sounds like the time i posted a irl photo of myself and then the whole forum went into read only for several hours

worst several hours of my life if you ask me personally

i couldnt share any of my life stories

ngl i nearly had to go outside to find out what that weird green stuff feels like

Fibbzā€¦ <.< please explainā€¦ I need more contextā€¦ What?