🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

I would like to have 4 orders of that please :bacon:

1 Like

Its a tall order but I can attempt deliver :joy:

1 Like

Good morning, I see the pic consist only of white breads so Ill bring rye bread for counter measures. We only eat rye bread here in Finland :smile:

1 Like

Same. I often drink a coffee later on in the evening and I’m always off to sleep in less than a couple of minutes. It’s all down to patterns and getting your body used to them.

1 Like

I also drink so many cups of coffee per day that now the only effect I get is the want for coffee if would be without. My grandfather used to swoop coffee grains by hand straight from the container to eat it if he didnt want wait for coffee to prepare to put Fins consumption with caffeine in perspective. I think we might even be one of the top coffee consumers in the world if the population is also taken into account :smile:

Intel is the last place to invest in right now, given their issues with 13th/14th gen cpu’s (supposedly)

Its sad coffees price will continue rise. I hope they figure some other ways of growing it or Im long gone before it becomes a luxury item that normal households cant afford. The coffee bean brand that is almost entirely consumed here happens to be this some which is only grown on hills thats growing areas are now becoming smaller due they have to keep moving upwards due climate change changing temperature on old areas and at some point they will run out of hill to climb up with.

In 99% cases you don’t buy cars to make money :man_facepalming:

True.
I should probably invest in unalive systems.

Yes, hence the joke about “is it good when the CEO starts praying?”

“Oh dear all the plane engines are on fire and the pilot is praying, is that a good thing?”

1 Like

Related intel have they even yet met to the price challenge amd put to them or is amd processors still cheaper over intel. I will buy the one that is always cheaper and Im currently running ryzen, last intel were i7 2600k quite old model.

Maybe there are some cases in which intel might be ahead but generally speaking if you’re buying intel cpus over x3d you’re trolling

Ye, its what Im looking now too that ryzen would be my next cpu unless prices change, I have ryzen 5 5600x currently and I think I dont have need for upgrade in few years. Im looking for new gpu currently from 3060 as next upgrade to get most value with a cheap upgrade of some budget card from 4000 perhaps.

I bought a new pc like 4 months ago. Nvidia 4070 super ti, ryzen 9 7900x3d, 64 gb ram etc etc so I’m good until gta VI launches on PCs:P

1 Like

I would say set for next 5-7 years depending on how important it is to run max settings or not, if not then easily set for while longer :slight_smile:

Tho I factor the estimate for 1080p 24" monitor, bigger reso would need more power earlier to feed the beast for fps range of whichever hz one bought monitor for I bought 144hz so ideally I would want to see atleast 120fps.

I play on 27" in 2k. Funny thing is with the amount of calculations in Path of Exile, no matter how good your pc is, you’re gonna lag xdd But yea I will probably replace my PC in 2-3 years when GTA VI releases and maybe 4k will be the norm then. Doubtful but I can’t imagine not playing GTA VI in ultra settings on 2-4k res.

Its the same with wow and epic bgs, all the amount of added modifiers and passive procs that each class nowadays have is huge strain on any cpu to calculate from same instance around the player, its just impossible to make even wow run good with this. Theres always lag and stutter if participate in world events or join epic bgs. They have to start taking this into considerating at some point or stop adding more modifiers and procs to classes. Theres too many cds and procs even to track as pvper in arena type content its overwhelming really if try and all of the procs and cds in large scale content will cause lag when cpu is trying calculate it all.

It is the most important thing in life.
If there exists a setting, it must be set to max. It’s just the way it is

it’s because wow doesn’t even use 5% of whats new cpus are capable. old engine, old game. they cant do much cos people will cry they cant play on their potato PCs.

I try to live mellow quiet life :joy:

1 Like