🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Some folks are thinking they can kekw

I remember some Intel fanboys running out of copium when being shown to which extent AMD GPU are better in terms of dollars spent. Sure, they’re not as powerful as their Intel counterparts, but they’re just doing fine

1 Like

I absolute hate if I participate in any event on world with more than 10 ppl on screen or join epic bg for weekly and it becomes sort of this diashow and fps dips below 30 in times and things move slowmo. I can deal with the slowing down I can see it like max payne added epic moment type enhancement but the stuttering and rubber banding I just cant deal with if theres any hic ups it breaks my will to play. If I press button things need to happen that instant and not after 1 sec hic up I wont play with that, Ill avoid any content that cause it. Thankfully theres none in arena or solobg its not large scale enough for it.

If you’re buying cars that can make you profit then you most likely already have so much money and investments you’re set for 3 lifetimes.

and we’re paying 13 eur a month for this clown fiesta :clown_face: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Well, theyre trying to make a game that run for many setups which is good for mmo in mind to have alot players. Either that or they try save money from not writing better engine. I dont know but Im guessing one of those or both. Its still good game if one finds content they enjoy, I have arena and this solobg which seem to run without the lag or stutter so Ill keep to them and its good enough for me. Ill just avoid everything that has multitude of players on my screen which is ironic considering its multiplayer game :smile:

It’s a shame really. I wanted to post that character transmog in order to get some feedback.

2 Likes

You could post as a screenshot : )
That way we can all see it!

I love tmogs in wow and I love screenshots from wow so I hope they do :smiley:

1 Like

Wow is pretty successful in making one forget time, everytime think to just have cup of coffee and play little this and next its 5 hours later and realise all the things undone in real still :joy:

It should be changed promptly, pronto pronto !

That’s why I’ll buy Dacia car !

And that I can spend money in BNP shares instead of a crippling leasing plan

1 Like

If drive same car for 20 years will save money from buying new cars, I put money on cars for repairs and mostly for minor parts that change self like brakes. :smile:

Leasing sucks. Almost as bad as Dacia cars

I’m on tight budget, unless I’m willing to empty my Roth RIA to buy a 40 grands car

:dracthyr_shrug: work harder

They say work smarter not harder :smiley:

Just watched firemage do 600k dps on gilneas waterworks on the beginning after horde crossed the river he combusted and took out their whole team in under 4seconds while they had garrote blanket silence from me but I were not suspecting this mage to do this, just flamestrike and the whole team explode on living bomb in 3 seconds before my eyes :joy:

Punaaki? Simple enough in my book.

I knew there were some use for twitter and social media, I found Alexstrasza from model viewer without the dragon horns

Not if it’s a crossover between Twiluna and Puny

Punaaki reminds more of Sinaaki imo :thinking:

1 Like

Pununa
(Just a thought)

2 Likes

Twipuny
Twinuny

:rofl:

1 Like