šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

And you just went up and told the police! >:c Bad twili. bad.

They gonna shut that way down too now.

2 Likes

I presume it was abused because anyone can upload to youtube, so people started linking stuff they shouldnā€™t.

1 Like

from our time on the forum ive never seen it ā€œabusedā€ tbh, by just writing i can abuse the forum, Touches the forum >.>

bad example i know xD but i dont think that wouldve been the issue

Iā€™ve seen one poster use it to bypass the TL3 restriction on posting gifs.

Iā€™ve seen others post unsuitable content for the forums via youtube links, basically contains content breaking forum code of conduct.

1 Like

I shall now be that person xD

3 Likes

People have been linking Assmon and Ballsular for a very long time tbh.

6 Likes

i like the idea of remix, in a way of being able to get mounts and mog faster, leaving time to play the current expansion.

1 Like

In general I just donā€™t watch videos for the same reason, unless they are completely captioned because I donā€™t like the sudden noise outside of my control.

1 Like
3 Likes

Someone with taste.

1 Like

Hmm I see alot talk related yt I would ask do we have confirmation somewhere which states that only tl3 is allowed to post yt or if this is something which is happening cause pc browser like Ive guessed few times to forum after they did some changes, browsers on pc having things like adblocks and windows 10/11 adding alterations and the like that are not found when you use internet from your phone which doesnt operate from windows os.

Wowhead links still work fine on pc and yt links work like always when using forum from phone, all of the above suggests me that there is something intervening with youtube when used from windows operated browsers on pc which started after blizz did some alterations on forums not long ago.

1 Like

I think twiluna is a reliable source :stuck_out_tongue: shes tried to get our trust level for as long as I can remember. Since I first time I met herā€¦ Shes always been striving for it.

If anyone knows what it takes to be able to post links and memes. Its twiluna :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To summarise, linking youtube works normal from phone, wowhead links work normal from pc browser, trying link tl3 priviliges requiring gifs or pictures from phone still gives error as it does from pc. This suggests me its a browser+os/maybe adblock related thing affecting youtube links after blizz did the forum changes. Your phones browser doesnt operate from windows os.

1 Like

Ive been trying to get TL3 sin 2020 now xD (I had it in 2019 but got my 1st forum ban that removed it)

Side note, i am a dude xD but no worries xD

We were always allowed to post YT videos as TL2, but in recent year with alterations to the forum, something broke and wont let us normally post YT videos from a PC.

This morning i found a way to do it by making the forum lag on my side and posting a video before it loads properly(otherwise i get the ā€œyou cant post links or mediaā€).

4 Likes

I also think its bug affecting pc browsers that operate from windows. Thankfully forum still works normal and like its suppose from phones tho. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And if all goes well, i should be able to get TL3 in July if im lucky xD

Then all hell will break loose on the forum xD

1 Like

I dont like using my phone for the forum xD but at least that is a normal way to post YT videos xD

1 Like

Youtube links are a must, how else would we be able to spread cat videos! :smiley:

2 Likes

who is really the real twili here? Or is this the same that happen to Erivien? Where he got an alliance counter poster?<.<

1 Like