🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Example is KSI hes a big guy some boxing knowledge did a bench press video weighing 94kilos at the time his one rep max was 115kilos which is the same as mine when i weighed 10kilos less than him.

Now do you think if i got into a ring against ksi i would win that fight as someone with bare minimal boxing knowledge .

I wouldnt he would walk all over me.

Doesnt mean im not stronger than him though.

1 Like

Can’t wait to get banned again for disagreeing with someone and using a :poop: emoji in my replies. lmao.

Last time i was told I was such a hazzard to the environment.

Its like. Unless i am really submissive and just bow to everybody else? xD I get banned.

Yeah, I prefer to post here using WoW characters, it’s way more fun.

everyone doing their part in raid #wow #worldofwarcraft #warcraft

2 Likes

Can confirm, had shuffle hour ago with bm,mm,ele,arms,rsham,caster mw. Had over 20 kicks as healer on the mw and the 2 hunter and ele had 0 :smiley:

Just makes sense to kick the mw when his every heal is channeled its like a magnet for kicks. Talked with the arms after the shuffle he were also confused of the same thing, he gained most wins from the 4 dps aswell.

1 Like
1 Like

Healing looks so fun and rewarding in df on all aspects be it pve or pvp :joy:

Even with the long ques Ive pushed more on dps than on my heals in DF, would play heals alot more if it were fun, most of the time cant bother sweat so much when dps seem to have more fun.

1 Like

Good video games, pc that runs with decent high settings and a cat if wouldnt be allergic, I dont need much. Car is also important in Finland distances outside citys are annoying without one. Pc and a car for moving around are the prios for me. They need to be fixed asap if theres problem. I got a old car that I try manage with but its just transportation device like equivalent of horse and this horse aint a show horse its just means to cross the prairie. :smiley:

1 Like

Im pretty settled in the knowledge im probably going to be alone alot going forward, not by choice really.

Iam introverted and aporoaching people and making the right impression on them to make a lasting relationship with them is something i lack i am working on that at the gym however i started chatting to people of the opposite gender something im very anxious about, to see if i can improve the outcomes and see if they will get to a point were they would approach me comfortably without me having to do anything.

Its paying off, still learning of course but people are starting to aporoach me now.

Im a very quiet person irl i tend to keep to myself, im also quite muscular and opposing i think that comes across as intimidating to people who dont know me at all.

Its something im working to improve.

I dont plan to be alone forever but i need to improve a lot about myself to change that and that is what im currently working on.

Edit: my compacity to small talk is severly underdeveloped, its a learning process for me lol, has lead to some pretty embaressing conversation moments recently, but im learning that that is nothing to be ashamed of.

At least im trying to improve.

4 Likes

It’s time to go to bed again. The two good friends are snuggling together and falling asleep#cat

1 Like

Huge rabbit streching on our yard and just hopping along, it were like it didnt have a care in the world when walked past it to get to my door :smiley:

2 Likes

Fins dont do small talk mostly either, its straight to the point and very honest. Its something people from other cultures comment often about, mostly ppl from america. When fins are perfectly fine sit among friends in quiet the other cultures tend to fill these moments with small talk which most fins dont understand at all, attempts to make small talk sometimes still happen in shared public places to appear polite but its almost always something awkward like both participiants dont know what to say but they just have to say something :smiley:

It havent rained today

Nope, didnt rain yday either

Right, few days ago it rained

Maybe we get rain tomorrow

Then they continue what they were doing and that were the end of the socializing :smiley:

1 Like

Imgur

6 Likes

Akunda will not stand for it. There’s a war coming.

4 Likes

What is FLOOF? | Cat Daddy Dictionary

1 Like

He is quite persona, seen some of these :smiley:

1 Like

Okay brb moving to Finland.

4 Likes

I hate small talk, im horrible at it. Maybe i should move to Finland aswell.

4 Likes

I hate walking in the park with my dog and people smiling at me and saying hello and I am expected to do it back when I just want to have my resting bee face and in my own little bubble :rofl:

2 Likes