🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

We tend to not do that here. But if you’re hiking in the mountains or woods its suddenly ok to say hello for some reason :woman_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You already live here, you have said I know. Unless if not then Im profoundly confused now :joy:

1 Like

フクロウをモフる Moff the owl

No i live in northern Norway :smile:

Well somebody from GD atleast were, some other aswell than me. I apologize for the mix up!

That makes so much more sense now when you were talking of the possibility of raining snow this monday, and I was wondering where in finland is suppose to snow still :joy:

1 Like

No worries, not easy keeping track of everyone :smile: and northern Norway is almost Finland anyways :laughing:

2 Likes

We did have snow yesterday!

1 Like

Ive said few times in real already that one fin said to me they arent changing tires yet cause theyre having snow next monday, everyone were just nodding in agreement that maybe somewhere in the north, were talking with one bird watcher I found by the sea last friday when it were 26C and weather cast shows sunny for week and it was funny conversation that somewhere there is still coming snow in few days. It seems not in Finland but entirely other country. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah the weather can be a bit iffy in the north :sweat_smile: sun and 23 degrees friday, 1 degree and snow monday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: luckily its not snow that sticks mostly (except from higher altitudes, i would not go driving over a mountain with summer tires). I think the latest i’ve experienced snow is like mid june.

1 Like

I don’t think we even change tires in england :thinking: maaaaybe scotland?

I found a dream job for you but I dont know where they have these :smiley:

4 Likes

What, what, what is it???
Do I get to be alone and organise things?!?!?

Better, no ppl and giving dogs a lift around town :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t drive :sob:
I tried to learn but other people reallllly stress me out!
Are Finland roads empty? That’d be ok.

Mostly outside big cityes yea just empty roads surrounded by trees or fields ye :smiley:

2 Likes

There’s a difference between the two? :open_mouth:

Well in the amount of snow, yes.
Otherwise don’t start wars you can’t finish :rofl:

2 Likes

BABY PEDRO

1 Like

Had a compulsory annual hearing and health checkup at work the otherday.

Apparently i have suffered significant hearing loss since my last check.

Im not really surprised deafness is in my family on my dads side, him being 80% deaf on both sides.

Completely destroyed the breathing test though score over the 100% expected on each test, the doc got me to retake it incase the test bugged out lol.

She claimed i scored the highest she had ever seen on that test.

2 Likes

True that, driving’s really stressful to learn especially with ADHD et alii…

For me, it was my 3rd instructor that stuck around to teach me the ropes and he was a really calm and experienced guy. Almost like a father figure - maybe that’s what you’d need as well, assuming you can ask for such a preference wherever you’re learning to drive?