šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

I have seen posters with ā€˜ā€˜Hidden profilesā€™ā€™ beforeā€¦ but if you search up their name manuallyā€¦ They will still show up

The only true way to post hidden is to do so with a classic character

Iā€™m one of them. I did it back when we had all the clone likes, and I was targeted really badly, thatā€™s why I became so suspicious around these forums, you never know. But in the end itā€™s just a game. :joy:

hey when I asked you. You actually came clean and showed us who you are

Your good in my book

1 Like

Anyway, why donā€™t I ever get drama mails ingame? Itā€™s not fair. :eyes:

1 Like

You donā€™t want the spam, trust me :roll_eyes:
Even if you put a person on ignore, whilst you technically donā€™t receive the mail, it still shows up as you have mail permanently. If you unignore them, you receive the mail they sent. Stupid system.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

3 Likes

I dont suppose I would get anymore of them either honestlyā€¦ Since I always show you guys them xD

Id be surprised if they ever wanted too tell me anything anymore after this

Fullmailbox?

I mean, I got a few very weird (but funny) mails from two forum posters that are not longer posting (wonā€™t name them but you can image who they were :clown_face: :wolf: ) and thatā€™s it.

Nooooooooo!

Starney just got mailā€¦ :eyes:

I may be a teensy weensy bit of an influencing devil.

Why are you sending people ingame mail about forum stuff? Isnt there some forum friends discord anymore?

1 Like

lol the drama begins again :eyes:

1 Like

No drama, just wondering. Is Fortune Favoured gone?

2 Likes

Nah nothing of such only told few to be careful of what discovered really. Only one responded strangely rude which I inquired if they have some problem with me which got even stranger response which I found odd considering as we have had friendly banter and laughs on forum just days ago so I figured them having some issue with me and said we shouldnt engage on forum either if there indeed is problem. Its nothing big really, not everyone have to get along, only found strange if in friendly terms and had laugh with some on forum that they would sudden be hostile to you in game if you inform them of something that concern them aswell of something that you had discovered.

2 Likes

I had no idea all of this was happening, I usually try to be friendly with everyone and sometimes I get some chunks of drama here and there, but I guess thatā€™s only the tip of the iceberg. :melting_face:

I dont like to engage in this type of drama. Atleast not the reason why I would be anywhere. Theres enough good serieses labeled as drama, I dont like to read people stirring toxicity or drama in social media or internet in any case only to cause distress to what purpose I dont know as I dont use any for such purpose and I try not engage with people who do.

2 Likes

Just yes or no? Did you say this? Was this you? Or was this made up?

I believe you Alythena . Any day over some random mail I ever got.

I think that is quite enough drama, let Monday moderation take care of it.

Itā€™s the weekend!!! What is everyone up to?

2 Likes

My lawyer urged me not to divulge that information. But letā€™s just say Rogue leveling is very fun and profitable.

1 Like