🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Remind me never to get involved in a debate about a certain popular elf again on this forums.

I wasent even really part of the debate, fair what i did say wasent positive.

But still landed me a vacation :joy:

And people say certain posters arent protected here ?

1 Like

One of the best trailers ever.

From what i remember then they should all be available on PC, though i can’t say i’ve played them.

But jesus christ. every time you write here you have to post somethin about ban, protection and somethin negative? EVERY SINGLE TIME.

We are talkin about food, pets and other stuff. and again you come to talk about the same old song. always.

Please stop. every single time . every single time.

But the fault is mine. i unhided your posts. time to hide again.

6 Likes

I just recovered from last weekend’s drama… here we go again.

3 Likes

No recovering, just constant popcorn content.

2 Likes

i hide him so ill never seen his posts.

The other problem im actually stuck in a call intercompany about st@@@@d thing im totally unrelated. So i have time to check forum.

3 Likes

So you admit you broke the rules but it’s my fault. Yeah right.

2 Likes

That does seem to be a constant with the “free speech” people.

2 Likes

We need another weekend, to get over the weekend just gone!! This is clearly the solution.

2 Likes

Are you supplying the popcorn? What flavours do you do?

Some are probably going to crucify me for this but i’m going plain with salt. I’m open to supply different flavourings though upon request.

3 Likes

I want mine with cheese… :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes they are on PC, of course being a fps means mouse n keyboard will always be superior to game controller but there is a difference you need to be aware of when it comes to PC.

Doom 2016 is a slow paced shooter that builds up but never really overwhelms you even on boss fights so your pc that runs wow as it is now and you arent worried about high performance you will be fine with D2016

Doom Eternal however, the game assumes you are a doom 2016 juggernaut and just throws everything it can at you at a hundred miles oer hour the only time you get somewhat of a breather is fighting a marauder, so you will need a good set up to get the most out of it especially if you play on hard difficulties. But I would definitely recommend checking both out, if only to see the Slayer have absolute contempt for the story and its characters.

2 Likes

my too. my pressure is high.

1 Like

I love salty popcorn!

1 Like

Gotta make sure we stay salty somehow.

3 Likes

Ready for the party! :popcorn:

3 Likes

me too… but my doc and my healthcare table dont agree. :smiley:

1 Like

Adding melted butter is good.

I also recently found sour cream & onion popcorn, but that was pre-popped and bagged stuff. Very good, but popcorn really is at its best when warm.

1 Like