šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Sounds eerily stalkerish :fearful: As for PvP site and similar, check in your account settings if you still have data sharing with 3rd parties blocked.

I will go block it again and if it boots me off the research thing, so be it.

2 Likes

You gotta make an account and have all your characters unlistedā€¦ Same for raider.io <.<

There are also other unknown third party sights but yeahā€¦ WoW stalking is very real.

Blizzard has almost made the game set up for it even

People can also compare your achiviements and your battle- pets and cross referance them to your main to find out who you are xD

Some people want our B-tag to show when your postingā€¦ I am fine with that honestly. Because that works in a two way street for everyone Stalker and victim alignedā€¦

But in game? I think one should be able too make a new character without everybody knowing who you are and be able too stalk you.

1 Like

Flagging them wouldnt stop them anyway.

They were legitamately posting regularly with these satire posts when i was not posting for a good year+.

I dont have to be here for them to pretend to be me unfortunately, however they always show when i am.

Meaning they are people who are here everyday and post regularly.

On other characters.

It could be anyone of you.

1 Like

I think it bothers you lot much more than it bothers me at this point.

I donā€™t find this funny at all and I would like for it to stop (satire, clones etc.). Also Iā€™m not it because I pretty much proved how miserable my hiding skills are, using other characters.

1 Like

put him on ignore as i did. he looks just attention.

1 Like

Let him do what he wants.

Idk what you are on about I had no idea it was you :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Shall we go back to better things?

2 Likes

Yeah, people got this awful image of me in their heads as a result of this.

Shame really.

But i wont loose sleep over people ignoring me lol.

If they actually looked at the situation with open eyes theyā€™d see where the problem surrounding me is coming from.

And spoiler,it is not me.

Look, you have no idea what youā€™ve just done with them strawberry cupcakes(Iā€™m making those as soon as I can)

1 Like

3 Likes

Fancy some cheese? :eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Your first post this morning didnā€™t help though. I knew this was about to happen the second I saw it. Why donā€™t you leave out all that stuff about popular elves and so on?

Maybe it wonā€™t be trigger clones so much. Donā€™t know, just a thought. :eyes:

Iā€™ll take 5 please.

1 Like

i tried many times to convince him to stop. that brought twice to thread derail and closure. He probably has a perverse joy to (switching in milanese) ā€œrusar cul legnet nella mrdā€.
Tryin to Reasoning with a brick is probably more useful.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what you just said but it sounded Italian and thus awesome. +5 points for House Tesla.

2 Likes

Well tbf i was banned for pretty much no reason.

Just because what i had to say during that debate sided with the unpopular opinion.

There was nothing false about what i said and i wholeheartedly stand by it.

Or i wouldnt of said it in the first place.

Fact people involved in what i saiddidnt like what i had to say is not to sound mean , their problem.

Truth hurts more than a kick in the teeth sometimes.