🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Its true… "I was yelling “Hey Taylor I’ll give you my number after this and give you the names of some people who are good at giving singing lessons.”

Of course I had to bodyslam some 7 year olds but they were in the way.

It’s not my fault, she keeps ringing me up…

1 Like

But it’s unhealthy! :open_mouth:

1 Like

How much salt and pepper do I add, and is 400 degrees warm enough?

Pinch of salt, no pepper, water boils at 100 degrees. You’ll know cos it makes b u b b l e s. Pro tip, fill bottom of pan with a bit of water and put that and the salt on the heat. Boil a full kettle of water. Pour that in the pan. Waoooooooow magically fastur boiling water!

Off you go, you have an exam soon.

Pinch?!?!
It should be enough salt to kill a small elephant!

1 Like

That’s exactly what a pinch is! Have you not seen chefs salt their food?!

1 Like

For some reason I thought today was my last guild raid so I actually stayed online in wow. Was planning to uninstall after for a month or 3. It’s actually Monday. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

“Would you like some human with your salt…?”

That’s a good point…
You are forgiven.
Salt is life.

1 Like

And a facebook update, I have upset quite a few swifties…

From my Bnet no one can really find me, there is no reverse search for that. Also no one would know who you were in game unless you wanted to tell people.

Anyone can send me a friend request on bnet but I don’t have to accept it.

1 Like

You’ve turned into the facebook version of a forum troll :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I consider grown men who idolise a person to such a ludicrous degree fair game, especially considering the person they drool wouldn’t cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire fair game especially fair game.

And I’ve been banned by facebook when I mocked Trumplethinskins when their idol would became known as “Orange by body, Orange by clothing”

My experience with forum trolls.

I’d troll you skull but i find it’s better to troll someone by telling them I like them.

Watch this.

“I like you Fenton.”

I can’t troll lol, I have all the subtlety of a nun trying to break into a lingerie shop with a rocket launcher.

3 Likes

Lol didnt know thats possible, its been a long time I used facebook anyhow. I cant bother with social media, if its not related game Im playing Im not rly interested of the platform. My social media would be like those streamers twitter accounts which are wow screenshots and posts of pvp stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

B-but you do like fenton… Aren’t you guys like together or something?

Thats only to tell you to stop hanging around outside her hotel room…

In other news, i unearthed a pile of (very) old PC games - all the Tomb Raider games, CE versions of D3, SC2, Cata and MoP and a bunch more- will be interesting to see if the old games (some from XP days) actually worth on a modern rig…

2 Likes

I was responding to this with my earlier post. People will find a way to be rude, even without ‘‘armory shaming’’