🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

not today but yestoday a dh depleted my m+9 that we could had timed

Good morning! :eyes:

1 Like

Ooooh croissant, i love croissants :yum: good morning general chat!

1 Like

Heya :smile: Hope you guys have a great day today

3 Likes

What are you gonna grind today? :smile: i think i will continue on working on the mop campaign instead of leveling another char today.

Oh the gif is gone again, makes my reply seem weird :laughing:

Me specifically? Nothing. I won’t really get to play anything until way later and likely Red dead 2 will be my game after.
(I thought the gif didn’t appear so I removed it, I shall fix it or try to)

1 Like

All fixed :dracthyr_nod:

Thank you :smile: and have a nice day!

1 Like

have you watched the short movie about baelin? a masterpiece

good mornin!

1 Like

Off to a bad start, my sheep have run amok :frowning:

Relaxing day of smart working today, as I did the “hard” part yesterday, so I will be planning my saturday excursion in the meantime, and get ready to go and fetch my motorcycle this evening. I don’t know whether to explore the mountains or the hills :face_with_monocle: I know mountains better, though hills sometimes have suprisingly interesting little towns here and there.

1 Like

bad period here at work. i would gladly headbutt my boss. But because i like not to be an homeless im painfully try not to do it.

4 Likes

We have issues since a lot of time now with a colleague in particular who turned out to be a pretty miserable gaslighting passive aggressive person and is ruining the whole atmosphere with her micro aggression and stuff.

Sadly the director is way too kind and even if multiple people did rightfully complain, and he’s fully aware of the situation (and pissed off as well), the situation is stuck on a limbo of a weird status quo where nothing really changes also because any final decision will come from the main headquarters in Bern.

That person won’t likely change so we are all hoping that she will be let go some day but we are slowly losing hope… For the record, she was involved in two situations that turned out to be mobbing, but she got away with it because that’s what manipulators are good at.

I work mostly from home so for me personally is not that big of a deal, but my other colleague has to suffer this and I really feel bad for her…

2 Likes

A few days ago. My discord friendlist cried out in pain from me spamming it.

Oh, that’s always a pain. I hope you find them all!

2 Likes

Thank you kind adventurer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when NPC snaps is one of my preferred video. “i need a brave brave hero”

1 Like

What sheep?! :joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeNdC8hVIT0

1 Like

My fluffiest dog, who has been out and in the stream, decided to sit at the top of my bed with me still in it completely avoiding the blanket I put over the covers to stop the bed getting wet. So now I will have to wash all my bedding flails arms wet fluffy monster!!!

4 Likes