🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

How is it possible to catch a cold in 28c weather.

Somehow i managed to do it :joy:

lol he has achieved “dog level 3”, not only has he started to chase his own tail but a video I can only show on discord or facebook I have of him standing on the edge of my bed facing my wardrobe mirror growling and barking at his own reflection.

2 Likes

Summer colds are very common! Or allergies went kaboom.

2 Likes

Think ive got a decen upgrade for you here, assuming youre using same case…

Mobo- MSI Mag b650 Tomahawk WiFi
CPU - Ryzen 5 7600
Cooler - Arctic Freezer36 A-RGB
RAM - G-Skill Flare X5 6000Mhz CL30
Storage- Crucial P3 500GB nvme drive
GPU - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 (12GB)
Power- Corsair RM850x

Comes in at £897.41 UK currency

Use the nvme drive for windows, and your ssd’s for everything else

Or if you fancy playing around with these soecs, then PCPartpicker is brilliant- it highlights any incompatible components

3 Likes

That is good build for 1040 euro, sick to think that can get 3060 now to the build and fit 1k budget, my 3060 during the 2 years component debacle cost 650 euro and I waited it 8 months :smiley:

1 Like

It’s similar to what im building for my son - except for my son, im building it from case up with a few extra bits, therefore costing me an extra £500 :anguished:

2 Likes

Me too! Stupid holidays! :joy:

Just kidding, I’m having a lot of fun. See y’all in a few days! :tada:

(And please no drama… at least until I’m back home). :eyes:

4 Likes

When you said heading to holiday I pictured beach somewhere in the trading post outfit and enjoying a cold drink, enjoy the sights and welcome back soon :beach_umbrella: :sun_with_face: :smiley:

1 Like

I have enough disposable cash to buy a new top range pc.

But i made a pact with myself not to buy one until i get a roof over my head.

Currently just under half way saving for a mortgage, about another 1.5 years of saving to do.

Then i will get a new pc and set it up in my new gaming room in my new house.

1 Like

Good luck with the saving. It’s not easy.

1 Like

3060 is an old and weak gpu xd it’s not even TI version

Hmm he can probably oc the amount what that TI version has as factory setting if he uses something like gpu tweak, but its a budget build under 1000 pounds that he provided for him which were set as the limit so there has to be some compromises.

it’s literally 80 eur difference for 20-30% more power

Looking this comparison for 3090 and 3090 ti i think i could get the same clock using some program like gpu tweak for the non ti version, its whatever. Im thinking upgrade to some 4000 serie my 3060 ti that i bought 5 years ago but ive been doing fine for now with it still so havent been much on the market for it lately. :dracthyr_shrug:

that screen shows 3090 vs 3090ti not 3060 series

It gives the general idea how little difference there is between ti and non ti and that one can reach the same speed by ocing :sweat_smile:

Anyways if you have better gpu to suggest for alagondar for the 1k£ build that he said to be making for his son or for the one that he suggested for twilly then tell them, not helpful call their plans only bad if not provide alternative :smiley:

it depends on the model lol

Imagine I had i7 2600k oc near 5ghz for almost 8 years till I upgraded to current ryzen :joy:

Havent oc the ryzen yet and probably wont before would come relevant to just upgrade for some next amd.

This is all like a foreign language to me …

2 Likes