🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

Ahhh so thats what you meant, I thought it were figure of speech that it gives brokenly alot exp or the like. Alright well I guess they will fix it in time and lets hope it becomes to this solobg / battleground blitz rotation at some point aswell, I really like the layout and the theme of the map :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

Is there a legendary version? Asking for a big fren :no_mouth:

1 Like

When I last pvped actively (think in bfa), it was the same, but Horde had like 10 min queues :dracthyr_nod:

Finished my final 12h shift of the week, time to binge on TWW…!

:sleeping:

2 Likes

lol, deleted by mistake and then did the action too many times to restore it… that 4th chapter of the campaign was a bit annoying, I need a break. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I have registered my new business this morning :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Sidehustle incoming soon :smiley:

feeling so excited :star_struck:

now to get some breakfast :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Congrats!! :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

Thats his new business venture .
Ostrich omelette breakfasts.

“For when 40 chicken eggs just aren’t enough”

4 Likes

"Rolls up sleeve to expose armpit

Well I see the Soulpit has a new victim…

I definitely noticed mobs hit harder and you couldn’t basically chain pull everything to the boss.

So EA people got the extra bonus of an easy time and late access people get tougher levelling :joy:

Unrelated to what you said but to ping you…

They said this is AI pizza. I looked at it and went “no that’s soul pizza innit”

4 Likes

Soul is contributing to the AI takeover >.>

2 Likes

Family friendly “Bed n’ Breakfast”, ostrich style.

1 Like

Id eat that!

It’s far from perfect!

1 Like

No no no thats sooooo cynical!!!

Everyone knows that Blizzard were on so tight a schedule and had no time for testing and definitely no time to look at diagnostics during EA!

Meanwhile.

Back in reality.

Blizzard have absolutely NO intention of addressing this issue and are quite content to simply blame it on “technical issues”

Its not like they had a whole testing period or a 3 day live accesso collect diagnostics from where from day 1 it was VERY clear there was a problem.

But no. Lets wait until full launch and the filthy unwashed who didnt buy EA get screwed by giving the game “the proper levelling experience.”

However. As Blizzard have been known to revert toons who have taken advantage of a technical issue whether deliberate or not, shall they be reverting all the players who either knowingly ir unknowingly “exploited” an obvious technical issue to 70 so they too, “can enjoy the proper levelling experience”?

No of course not. The howls of outrage would be deafening,and Blizzard definitely dont want to upset the applecart of future people forking out for 3 day early access.

But as for people like me who are angry?

I didn’t get EA so what does my opinion matter to Blizzard?

2 Likes

I’m taking the levelling very slowly this time, my shaman is 73 now, quite enjoying it and I might even try a PUG some time soon as my guild seem a bit slow returning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my guild I didn’t see a lot of returnees. I guess there wasn’t much interest in TWW?

I’m not sure even individual opinions matter. It will be down to the overall financial numbers. If that ain’t changed or it’s got better with EA, then all good :grinning:

He is not prepared!