šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 3)

GZ good luck my son.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how they react to player backlash, more likely they will rely on apologist game ā€œjournalistsā€ who tell their readers ā€œya knowā€¦ it isnt a big deal reallyā€¦ā€

Oh but it is.

lol we will find out in X months after theyā€™ve seen if subscribers have dropped or not or they didnā€™t get the uptake they expected with TWW. :joy:

If none of the above happens, it doesnā€™t matter.

The levelling and story was great but with end game I feel like bashing my head against a wall - or that I already am. The gear scaling, the bugs, the fact delves are just mob sponge density with tedious mechanics that make the reward not worth the effortā€¦
I sigh. Maybe next week will be better with S1 and doing the weekly content with my mum instead of solo.

Also the problem with delves is theyā€™re fun but give bad XP, so dungeon spamming is the only way to get to 80 quickly.

Oh look who it is, long time no see, nice to see you hopped aboard to tww :smiley:

1 Like

I find them boring and tedious, not worth the effort for the reward. However, it was way more fun with another person so that is just what I will do going forward.

Like Bradd Pitt in Once Upon a time in Hollywood ?

same. dunno why.

Itā€™s nice to see some like them though. Iā€™ve found them a bit of a chore, better in groups but essentially not something I really want to spend time in. I have several outstanding quests to go in delves.

Youā€™ve found people that like them? Everyone I have spoken with has said the same: Itā€™s not what we wanted and seems like they again listened to the wrong crowd; itā€™s too much effort for too little reward; the mechanics make exploring difficult sometimes e.g. keep the candle lit, get an air bubble.

I donā€™t hate them but itā€™s not something I want to spend most of my time doing, thatā€™s for sure.

They do feel very similar to Torghast though.

Itā€™s like scenarios with Torghast powers, except in Torghast you got ridiculously powerful and it was fun to murder things with silly powers - in this you just get HP sponges and annoying mechanics that make you move constantly. Itā€™s not what I wanted out of it. I am just a little disappointed. Also, not seen many puzzles. I like puzzles :frowning:

1 Like

I thought the person you replied to liked them, did I read that wrong.

No my brain just isnā€™t working after concentrating too long :dracthyr_crylaugh:
Nevermind the grumpy, tired Nim!
Iā€™d say tier 1 was fun, after that I just start getting annoyed.

2 Likes

It is rather odd that they made them with some of the most annoying mechanics that only serves to limit movement or even be a constant pain when doing them as a group.

And i do miss me some nice ridiculous powers as well, which was what made Torghast fun at times.

1 Like

I dislike the ones with candle/totem/air bubbles the most atm

Have only done a few delves. They seem a bit meh to me. I get that i probably wasnt the target audience so its fine, but i loved torghast so i had hoped delves would be fun on the same level.

2 Likes

They very much remind me of Torghast, same tedium :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

i tried 2 and one was the one with candles. just lvl 1. not so bad. quick.