🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

I’m wearing a Christmas jumper right now. I have a drying crisis and like a VDH I had to Last Resort.

2 Likes

But we’ve not even had Halloween yet :frowning:

2 Likes

I bet that earns some odd looks or comments Viktor :rofl:

1 Like

That has always seemed an American thing to me but it’s more common here now.

I always liked Halloween, mainly due to having a few nephews/nieces who all love the dressing up and party - sadly they are getting older and I don’t think we will have the same party this year.

1 Like

Think I went once when I was little and didn’t like it. Now the dogs go nuts and I hate getting up every 5 minutes. So we now block the door off and put a sign up. I love the theme though, interested to see what trading post will be.

Years ago when my son was young so few knew about trick or treating. It was more just a school party kind of thing.

Now it’s really common.

When I was a child it was unheard :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I checked out the trading post, it wasn’t a thing when I last played, so although there was nothing that tempted me at this time, I look forward to what they offer next month (I understand it’s a monthly change, don’t be afraid to correct me if I’m wrong).

1 Like

Its 2 months i never buy anythung from tpost. Except the shark hat. I hope in the next months they put somethin better than recolored mogs. From an event of 3 months ago.

1 Like

You missed the best stuff in June, the tropical set is one of my favorites, don’t care what the WoW puritans on the forums will say about it.

3 Likes

Christmas songs mentioned, here we go :dracthyr_hehe:

2 Likes

In September?!! Ban!!

1 Like

If it wasn’t Caught on camera, no one would believe him​:sob::skull:

1 Like

3 characters to 80 woo. Need a couple more now. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Free the tmog, all seasonal tmogs all year around :fist:

:jack_o_lantern: :christmas_tree: :parasol_on_ground:

3 Likes