🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 3)

too many spoider, need more flamethrower

2 Likes

I saw this and tought some might enjoy it, its a real book and this is the audiobook sample of it :smiley:

Kinda lame that this “Trolli” promotion is just for the US for Collectors;

Though wowtcgloot.com will be stocking up on codes soon so hopefully they’re initially low price [$5+ code to a $3 redemption purchase] which can be used by other regions.

4 Likes

It looks fun :slight_smile:

"While the promotion is exclusive to residents of the United States, the codes generated for the WoW rewards can be redeemed by any Battle.net account, with the community being able to redeem it even on accounts that only play on EU realms.

This means that non-US players can ask US friends to purchase Trolli products and get them codes for their Gummi pet."

Lol my missus is over there for a few months, I might ask her to buy a few packets every now and again.

In fact.

As it’s pretty much “buy ten packets and prove it”

I think I will.

1 Like

good morning guys. it was a lot i never saw forums so active. and by luck delves werent supposed to be a major content element in tww!

1 Like

Good morning tesla are you farming something from delves, im afraid i dont understand much of it but im happy we finally have season so been spamming alot blitz :smiley:

1 Like

nah by now im just levelling chars and mogs. and achievements.
but it was time finally somethin different from high elves and horde appeared to have some good quarrel in forum!

I dont see, been too busy gearing now that season is finally here and can play :smiley:

1 Like

Since you’re the blitz champion ^^
Do you know if they progress towards unlocking vicious saddle this season?

Heard a huge kaboom and net went down for hour

No one knows. Noticed it too, it has to be bug tho. Speaking of bugs surely you dont want that flying spider now for mount wouldnt you, just let me fetch my flamethrower first :grin:

1 Like

Good morning! Don’t judge me but I already bought a couple Christmas decorations from a well known old fashioned mail-order company originally from Germany. :eyes:

I had two discount coupons for 20 € each that lasted until yesterday and had to use them. :joy: I wanted to buy that stuff anyway so it was worth it. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

perfect opportunity to relive the good ol’ days of our ancestors

Let’s hope so. Kind of one step forward and two steps back otherwise ^^

I don’t know which flying spider people are referring to but I frequently use the bloodfeaster mount so my gut feeling says I’d probably like it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

how to live without internet, open phone and go to mobile internet

1 Like

I got a spider mount this morning for unlocking all the skyrider glyphs, is that the one you mean?

2 Likes

He means the vicious skyflayer the progress for it is currently bugged but will be fixed eventually :dracthyr_a1:

But its a flying spider so an abomination :see_no_evil:

Fun fact, its also first flying vicious mounts so its kinda cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh nice looking mount - I have not pvp’d since BfA, but I could see how that mount could be tempting :smiley:

1 Like

Spiderfly, Spiderfly. Does whatever a spiderfly does. Can it swing, from a web? Yes it can, it is a spider! Look ooooout, it is the Spiderfly™!

2 Likes

No idea ^^
I saw people here talking about a flying spider mount but I had no idea which mount they were referring to.

Oh neat!
I had not checked this seasons mount, I’m a bit behind and still working all the non-seasonal pvp mounts ^^
I bet it’s cooler in red though since that’s the best faction :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Once they fix the bug with that seasonal progress you gotta start queing this that say solo battleground, but dont let the name mislead you its queable 2man as heal+dps aswell so duoable solo :smile:

The old name were battleground blitz but blizz change the name to “solo” in this pvp tab where you find it, all in all the mode is easy to start and everyone can just start playing it and the best thing is that not only is it easily accessible but its also equivalent to end game level rewards and achievements and the like. Basically you get the best possible ilvl rewards for pvp and also titles and ranks through playing it, and its not even remotely hard. The mode is quite fun and chill and que times are extremely fast from 1-5mins for dps aswell and rounds lasting 5-8min so people can spam this mode and get to play the ideal length but not tied for too long on it :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like